Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They on that Manny high. The fake off season hype and high rated players most big schools ain't fight for. Then claim to beat the elites on the trail. Said player signs and it's revealed he's aight or a jag. Then they suck and BN can't develop can't recruit fire everyone including the AD.

They are in a point in time (that we aren't out of yet but getting there) where we were the lowest point. Constant coaching searches until they land a guy that can land whales. Would u ever think being a member of CIS under any HC we would have a thread targeting whales? @RVACane will tell u that thread would have never existed under old coaches.

Until u are in play for those types u ain't changing culture and u ain't changing your wins and losses, and u will be HC searching in 3-5 years.
This is true, our staff is targeting elite guys. We’ve missed 3 and landed two on that whale list. As you can see below there’s 10 I have targeted. We will end up with more misses than hits just because but if we land 4 on here and end up 4/10, to me it’s a success. We were never landing the entire board. The level of success though depends on who else we get and 2 of Franklin, Breland and Stewart is definitely doing what was needed.

IMG_8093.jpeg

Advertisement
This is true, our staff is targeting elite guys. We’ve missed 3 and landed two on that whale list. As you can see below there’s 10 I have targeted. We will end up with more misses than hits just because but if we land 4 on here and end up 4/10, to me it’s a success. We were never landing the entire board. The level of success though depends on who else we get and 2 of Franklin, Breland and Stewart is definitely doing what was needed.

View attachment 246782

K. Jackson isnt a whale to me, thats just my opinion. I have it 2-2

Who’s Teddy??? Lol. Oh… and while you’re at it, bump all of our lower rated guys.

View attachment 246783View attachment 246784View attachment 246785View attachment 246786View attachment 246787

Keepin it 100, Teddy got potential. Dont care what his rating is, i like him a lot. Daniels and K Jackson nice too. See you know me RVA, since ive been here since 2019, im not gonna sit here and compare our class to Miami’s.

Yall have different needs than us this cycle (and every cycle for that matter) and yall really havent lost kids i felt i can say “unbiasedly” that yall shouldnt have lost. Only realistic lost on the trail is ole boy who went to Nebraska. Everyone else yall was CLEARLY in 2nd/3rd place or wasnt heavily recruiting

Advertisement
Keepin it 100, Teddy got potential. Dont care what his rating is, i like him a lot. Daniels and K Jackson nice too. See you know me RVA, since ive been here since 2019, im not gonna sit here and compare our class to Miami’s.

Yall have different needs than us this cycle (and every cycle for that matter) and yall really havent lost kids i felt i can say “unbiasedly” that yall shouldnt have lost. Only realistic lost on the trail is ole boy who went to Nebraska. Everyone else yall was CLEARLY in 2nd/3rd place or wasnt heavily recruiting
I’m sure he’s got potential and we recruited him but I wouldn’t call it stuffing Mario in the closet or locker. Not this one. He wasn’t really discussed much on here.

The Nebraska one is a loss but each of these guys has a value to each team and that can differ. Nebraska valued him more than us. The gator valued Hawkins more than us. Doesn’t mean we could have had either for certain but I know we have our resources and our priorities and don’t always opt to push further.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stewart’s probably the number one I’ve wanted on the DL.
After I saw his tape I felt he was Chase Young type, then like a few days later the coaches say that. I don't like throwing names out there that were just top picks. But that's exactly the type of game he has and Chase had that similar frame but by year 2 you couldn't recognize him dude turned into Thanos.

What’s hysterical is that are we supposed to be scared that Taint won’t give up on Lightfoot? Of course they won’t give up, he is a top 5 EDGE in the country.
No one ever gives up on top guys. I don't understand gator fans. Last year Billy got stuffed in the locker. This season he started off ok but he still recruiting from that locker. Once they start decommiting you know the vents on the locker were sealed off by other coaches and Billy suffocated in there. He may die this cycle unless they sneak an IV in the locker for one more season.

After I saw his tape I felt he was Chase Young type, then like a few days later the coaches say that. I don't like throwing names out there that were just top picks. But that's exactly the type of game he has and Chase had that similar frame but by year 2 you couldn't recognize him dude turned into Thanos.
If you’re breaking the bank on a few players, he’s 1.

Advertisement
Back