Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They lump themselves in with the elite programs and refer to themselves as blue bloods by saying “other” blue bloods…
A program with the arrogance of Notre Dame and the tradition of Wake Forest.

I know lots of Gaytor fans but the Hispanic gates from South Florida might be the absolute worst. They often turn a blind eye to their racist brethren from up north and shun any cultural affinity to Miami so as not to be branded (heaven forbid) a “Cuban” (the term is used generically by most Gator fans as a reference to any person with too many vowels in their name or otherwise possessing a surname that is difficult to pronounce).

My second favorite team on Saturday’s is always the UiF’s opponent. It doesn’t matter who they play.

Advertisement
A program with the arrogance of Notre Dame and the tradition of Wake Forest.

I know lots of Gaytor fans but the Hispanic gates from South Florida might be the absolute worst. They often turn a blind eye to their racist brethren from up north and shun any cultural affinity to Miami so as not to be branded (heaven forbid) a “Cuban” (the term is used generically by most Gator fans as a reference to any person with too many vowels in their name or otherwise possessing a surname that is difficult to pronounce).

My second favorite team on Saturday’s is always the UiF’s opponent. It doesn’t matter who they play.

I think I have previously told the story about going to the night game up in crackerville when we played them (Tebow/Randy Shannon/Urban). The **** I heard, directed at others and our group (a typically diverse cross section of SFL), would get them jumped and into an icu ward down here.

They kept their mouths shut for the most part when we played them down here (Golden win).

Jojo not a take for uf
Jones not a take for fsu

1689433797280.gif

Will be fun to watch all this bravado they’ve built during the summer wither and die this fall.
They on that Manny high. The fake off season hype and high rated players most big schools ain't fight for. Then claim to beat the elites on the trail. Said player signs and it's revealed he's aight or a jag. Then they suck and BN can't develop can't recruit fire everyone including the AD.

They are in a point in time (that we aren't out of yet but getting there) where we were the lowest point. Constant coaching searches until they land a guy that can land whales. Would u ever think being a member of CIS under any HC we would have a thread targeting whales? @RVACane will tell u that thread would have never existed under old coaches.

Until u are in play for those types u ain't changing culture and u ain't changing your wins and losses, and u will be HC searching in 3-5 years.

Advertisement
Back