Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don’t care today lol….

Texted my gator buddy a big Simpson Nelson HaHa!!!!

He said “at least we made the finals”

I said “ oh so just making it is grounds for a congratulations. Why not give yourself a almost banner while your at it”
You should buy a participation trophy and send it to him

1687972173069.png

Advertisement
They’re such imbeciles. MiamigatorMike was the one that kicked things off with “I’m gonna kick some cane *** in the parking lot“ stupidity, or whatever violence he said he was going to do in the parking lot. I don’t have the exact quote in front of me.

What a bunch of hillbilly clodhoppers.
They’re winning a max of 2 wins this season and were embarrassed in the Portal.

they can end up having the top top 2024 (unlikely) class and it will not have a significant enough effect on our game in 24 and we are going to Al golden Clemson on g5 Billy

Advertisement
They’re such imbeciles. MiamigatorMike was the one that kicked things off with “I’m gonna kick some cane *** in the parking lot“ stupidity, or whatever violence he said he was going to do in the parking lot. I don’t have the exact quote in front of me.

What a bunch of hillbilly clodhoppers.
I’ll walk to that parking lot with you brotha. Also, I don’t go around looking to fight. I never have. I can’t stand people that do that (the idiot that made the initial post). I do enjoy smashing those dudes faces though. Talk tough and meet the consequences.

For the anti-violence beta over there, you definitely sound like you tuck your **** and check yourself out in the mirror. Looking for violence everywhere is stupid. Running from it everywhere makes you a coward. Be grateful you’re the minority in this country.

Funny they're talking about class yet their baseball coach had an affair with a bat boys mom. Then when the husband found out he killed himself and their two kids and burned their house down. Then the ***** goes and marries the coach. Keeping it classy at UF like always.

Suprised their coach married his sister? We're talking UF here . . .

I'm surprised she was previously married . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the second year where Mario has shown how he recruits. 3 stars are told "we have a spot for you now, but we're hunting whales. Join or it's not guaranteed". So we get 3 stars early then fill out with top end talent down the stretch.

The best part is, assuming this goes the way we're expecting, we know Gator fans will be back here next year saying the exact same thing. They all take the blue pill every March
That’s one thing that is so refreshing
No more last minute being left at the alter
Taking jags just to have bodies
Our depth pieces have the traits to be more

"Very meat & potatoes class" anyone who talks like that is a ****. probably watching his wife get nailed in the locker room of the country club.
But isn’t meats and potatoes a good thing?
I don’t get it
Someone smarter than me pls explain

Advertisement
Back