Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I thought Jackson was legit he isn’t ranked at all?

I think there must be a problem with 247, is he a kid that reclassed to "Athlete" recently? It's funny, because when you click on his name, you get:

1686926401918.png

He is. That must be a typo. Top 200 by 247 and in composite.

Did he reclassify either his graduation year or his position?

I think they are having database issues. They also do not have our most recent verbal up yet, and it's been almost 24 hours (do I now sound like an impatient Gaytor?)...

Advertisement
Are we in it for him for is he into Dave and Busters and Great Value Cinnamon Buns

I thought we had a shot earlier, but unless Mario is deep-stealthing this one, it certainly appears that the Gaytors have made progress with the kid.

DISIRREGARDLESS of the fact that Slingblade's offense primarily uses TEs to block and Miami is TE-U.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did he reclassify either his graduation year or his position?

I think they are having database issues. They also do not have our most recent verbal up yet, and it's been almost 24 hours (do I now sound like an impatient Gaytor?)...
Lmao went to look today and was like wtf these guys slow af

Advertisement
What’s going on here?

Watching Billy’s tenure is like watching Titanic. We know how it ends.

If Simmons doesnt reclassify and Lag goes baseball or another school, whoof.

We are right about the part of the movie where the boat hit the iceberg and starting to take on water but everyone in the dining room are enjoying cigars and brandy as if everything is fine

1686934034787.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back