Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Oh I didn't notice that, assumed they were last weekend lol. Well who knows for sure then
It looks like it’s a glitch in the system because he OV’d to Turds on June 2. I looked through UGA’s site and there’s no talk of him visiting this weekend or listed on their OV list. Maybe he does show up.

UGA has few other guys visiting that the turds are battling them for. Most notably Kris Jones a LB from Virginia who the Gators have been penciling in their class for months and Michai Boireau a 400 pound DT from GA that appears to be Fatson’s replacement. He actually OV’d to Turds last weekend and he immediately scheduled his commitment announcement for this Monday so the Turds were feeling great. He was supposed to OV to Michigan this weekend and UGA got him to cancel and visit them instead. We may be in line for some great tears…

White boy Gaytor, trying to pick a fight....

At least we know all the Proud Boys aren't in jail...

1686940969210.png

1686941011885.png

1686941063101.png

1686941117504.png

1686941190118.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is
Junk food...check!

Shoe cutouts...check!

View attachment 242465

DOUBLE CHECK!

Junk food...check!

Shoe cutouts...check!

View attachment 242465

DOUBLE CHECK!

View attachment 242466
Is it common to get that much candy and chips and ish on ovs? I know they want to show you a good time and and all but they aren't 12.....I only played baseball so my recruitment was free home tickets

Is

Is it common to get that much candy and chips and ish on ovs? I know they want to show you a good time and and all but they aren't 12.....I only played baseball so my recruitment was free home tickets

I truly do not know. I realize that I study the Florida stuff like the Torah, but I haven't really compared to any other schools.

I could understand one "goodie bag" by the TV or something, but the Gaytors seem to turn it into a junk-food scavenger hunt, scattering stuff all over the hotel room. It's...strange...

Advertisement
Did he reclassify either his graduation year or his position?

I think they are having database issues. They also do not have our most recent verbal up yet, and it's been almost 24 hours (do I now sound like an impatient Gaytor?)...
It put us at like 26th last night as I actually messed with the calculator like the gator does.

Advertisement
Back