Tears Gator Tears

Dad apparently needs more time to shop and leverage son to the highest bidder. Gayter s will be in wait and see mode for both Lagway and Simmons even If both
remain committed.
Why not us? We pay. We have a better OL, TE, slot WR and RB future. Need outside WRs

Advertisement
Watching Billy’s tenure is like watching Titanic. We know how it ends.

If Simmons doesnt reclassify and Lag goes baseball or another school, whoof.

We are right about the part of the movie where the boat hit the iceberg and starting to take on water but everyone in the dining room are enjoying cigars and brandy as if everything is fine

View attachment 242443
Dude TheCAW deserves better than that. Lol

Looks like 5 star **** commit Xavier Filsaime is taking an OV to Georgia this weekend according to 247. 👀
Whoa! They have four guys holding up that high class average including this guy, Lagway and 2 legacy players. This could get good. Really good.

Advertisement
I truly do not know. I realize that I study the Florida stuff like the Torah, but I haven't really compared to any other schools.

I could understand one "goodie bag" by the TV or something, but the Gaytors seem to turn it into a junk-food scavenger hunt, scattering stuff all over the hotel room. It's...strange...
Any idea on the NCAA rules for an OV for what a school can give out?

Ex. Unlimited food, up to $500 value in school apparel, etc etc ????

Advertisement
I’m sure they will handle this perfectly fine.
IMG_7139.png

I hate rooting for him to flip to our conference but dam the tears would be immense. Ideal scenario is he flips to like a pac12 school or something
Ideal situation is he flips to miami. Next best situation is he’s the only qb in Floridas class and decides last minute to go to mlb or is a huge bust in college football

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** they don’t even wait for a kid to play a game before they make him a Heisman winner…got Lagway winning the award in ‘25 and he hasn’t played ( nor will he ever) a down yet….😂
That’s after he suggest sitting him in 24 to “figure things out” while playing Mertz if no Simmons. Dude has him winning the Heisman in his RS Freshman season 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back