Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yeah, that’s a good point to bring up which I mentioned recently. The gator killed one of their June visit weekends by holding Friday Night Bites on the 23rd. Times have changed. June is the month for OV’s and setting up for the commitments in July/August and they erased one of those precious weekends. I’m surprised I hadn’t seen anything about that on their board.

The Gaytor board is a tremendous collection of Monday morning quarterbacks. They are FULL of optimism before the visits, but it's only afterwards that Gaytor fans can identify all the things that the coaching staff never should have done.

Also something I thought about when I typed it

Like well no **** it was legit back in the day. Meyer was there

That’s what I get for attempting to compliment them

It's all good, it started out as a solid event.

But the corches who came after Urban Groper just thought they could roll out the FNL banners and the event would run itself. They've been living on reputation for a while now.

Advertisement
It's all good, it started out as a solid event.

But the corches who came after Urban Groper just thought they could roll out the FNL banners and the event would run itself. They've been living on reputation for a while now.
LMAO! Urban Stanley gRoper

IMG_7047.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Gaytor version of Gaby....

View attachment 242423
Loving the idea of a 16 year old reclassifying to graduate two seasons early, and enrolling for fall, being better than the current rostered qbs and being the starter for 7 games to hold the place for lagway the savior, all with a garbage O line with zero help on the way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back