Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Man, I bet they lost the deposit on that maybach rental. They’ll never get the smell out
you stink elaine benes GIF by HULU
seinfeld GIF by hero0fwar

IMG_0242.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe they know that the MLB could be calling for Mr Lagway and he never steps in Gainesville?
That would explain why we don’t hear about anyone even trying to flip him. It also explains how they have a 2025 kid in Austin Simmons committed and have been pushing for him to reclassify to 2023 (don’t ask how I don’t know but I think he’s older for his year) even with Lagway though Simmons just visited Ole Miss and could flip there and literally enroll this summer.

Advertisement

Ahhh, Northern. Never stop Northerning...

I'm confused. Five minutes ago, they were acting like DJ Lagway was the second coming of Jesus Christ, the best Gaytor recruiter, and a guy who was going to return their program to glory. Now they are freaking out about a 2025 kid who they were blackmailing into reclassifying TWO years ahead so that they have a guy who can possibly out-perform Mertz?

Weird. Best case scenario for 2023 Simmons is that he balls out and wins the job before Lagway ever arrives on campus.

And look at Northern DESTROYING the concept of "recruiting the family" because of "fake NIL" (whatever the **** that is, because I only know of one kind of "fake NIL" and it involves Hathnocock and Rashada). What is Northern mad about? Isn't this the same fan base that is busy jizzing their shorts because the Gaytors sent over another Publix cake and some Welch's sparkling grape cider to a set of parents celebrating their anniversary during the official visit?

I guess Northern prefers throwing a few million at a 17 year old with no parental supervision whatsoever. THAT never turns out badly, right? Oh, the HORROR of having to "recruit the family".

I did love when Northern express his OUTRAGE that a kid would want to play QB for Lane Kiffin for the next 3+ years INSTEAD OF SLINGBLADE BILLY. Well...why not? How can they assume Slingblade is some QB whispererer. Mullet, maybe, but Slingblade Billy?

I'm gonna laugh if Simmons flips AND they lose Lagway...

Advertisement
Back