Tears Gator Tears

IMG_6238.jpeg
IMG_6239.jpeg
IMG_6240.jpeg
IMG_6241.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So, even though the last two classes UF’s been behind Miami in the final rankings they’re still convinced we’re “not a threat?”

These delusional morons never cease to amaze me.
They think the only reason we signed better classes was because Bogeyman Ruiz “bought” every single player. Now their fan fiction story is that Ruiz is broke and now he can’t buy everyone so we’re no longer a threat. Of course this completely ignores Mario’s recruiting history at Oregon and Alabama but they never let facts get in the way of good gator fan fiction.

They think the only reason we signed better classes was because Bogeyman Ruiz “bought” every single player. Now their fan fiction story is that Ruiz is broke and now he can’t buy everyone so we’re no longer a threat. Of course this completely ignores Mario’s recruiting history at Oregon and Alabama but they never let facts get in the way of good gator fan fiction.
That and Ruiz isn’t the only one anyhow, even if it were true. Just wait til we get rolling. The tale over there on why will be comical. They legit think that Billy’s a better recruiter than Mario and we’re broke and have nothing to sell.

That and Ruiz isn’t the only one anyhow, even if it were true. Just wait til we get rolling. The tale over there on why will be comical. They legit think that Billy’s a better recruiter than Mario and we’re broke and have nothing to sell.
Gator fans can seemingly convince themselves of anything as facts. They're like the people who go around saying Lizzo is attractive.

Advertisement
Some of you are either full of **** or pretty ****ed up parents. Hopefully it’s the former.

“Uhhhhhhhh…. I turned my back on my kid financially in their educational time of need because they go to UiF/F$U. Pretty savage man. Hahahahaha…”

I was kind of joking with my nephew but **** there seems some of these guys are serious..

Advertisement
Exactly. So you think Mario, who had a pretty good gig in Oregon, would leave that for only a one year recruiting financial support from Miami?

Advertisement
Back