Tears Gator Tears

SERIOUSLY, @flagator86 , you know I got my LL.M. at Florida, my sister and her husband went to Florida, my niece currently goes there, and I drive through there all the time going between ORL and ATL...

I KNOW that Hogtown has one or two hotels better than Hotel Oleo, right? RIGHT?!

That's a FIVE STAR we're talking about...the type of player that The Gaytor likes to drop $14 million on.

AND YOU BOOKED HIM INTO THE HOTEL OLEO?

Honestly, you guys deserve whatever Slingblade Billy does to your program...

Last edited:
Advertisement

They got him a box of Walmart Great Value snack cakes because Little Debbie was too rich

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Advertisement
From Alderman at 247

"Something I haven't seen a UF staff do before on a big weekend. Sort of a page out of the Saban school of recruiting. If you've ever seen a Bama weekend, Saban does something a little personal by having a few players visiting ride around campus in a car with him. A lot of visitors always talk about how big of a deal that is for them when visitng Bama. Florida is doing something like that this weekend with Napier.

Different big time recruits, at different points over the next few days will have some personal time with Napier riding to different destinations on their schedule this weekend.

Like first one up tonight will be DJ Lagway getting picked up by Napier to ride over to the stadium. There will be some others over the course of the weekend, but wanted to share since that is something new"

Advertisement
From Alderman at 247

"Something I haven't seen a UF staff do before on a big weekend. Sort of a page out of the Saban school of recruiting. If you've ever seen a Bama weekend, Saban does something a little personal by having a few players visiting ride around campus in a car with him. A lot of visitors always talk about how big of a deal that is for them when visitng Bama. Florida is doing something like that this weekend with Napier.

Different big time recruits, at different points over the next few days will have some personal time with Napier riding to different destinations on their schedule this weekend.

Like first one up tonight will be DJ Lagway getting picked up by Napier to ride over to the stadium. There will be some others over the course of the weekend, but wanted to share since that is something new"

They taking the Lamborghini…

From Alderman at 247

Soooo....

This "page out of the Saban school of recruiting" IS A GUARANTEED PANTY-DROPPER...

And Slingblade Billy waited 18 months to bust out this trick?

When ESPN does its 30 For 30 on Florida's $30M Mistake, this is going to be one of the best parts of the documentary...

Good lord, I pray to the Christ Jesus that DJ Lagway takes some video of his macaroni and cheese next...

This guy can't possibly be sticking with the Gaytors. Once he sees what NORMAL hotel rooms are like in other parts of the country, he is going to realize what a ****hole Hogtown is.

Where is @1murhurricane when we need someone to talk sense to this kid?

Hahaha he's here. One thing at a time:) I have a conflict of interest at QB as of now for us... @Cribby knows what I'm talking about. Let me get this WR situation handled and QB is next.

Advertisement
From Alderman at 247

This way they can get that authentic carnival feel as they smell what it’s like to have a carnival worker drive them around after an entire afternoon in the Florida summer sun

Hahaha he's here. One thing at a time:) I have a conflict of interest at QB as of now for us... @Cribby knows what I'm talking about. Let me get this WR situation handled and QB is next.

I believe I've heard what the conflict is, so I'm happy.

But good lord, DJ needs to GTFO of Hogtown before it's too late...I spent a year of my life living in that town, and it aged me 10 years...

Advertisement
Soooo....

This "page out of the Saban school of recruiting" IS A GUARANTEED PANTY-DROPPER...

And Slingblade Billy waited 18 months to bust out this trick?

When ESPN does its 30 For 30 on Florida's $30M Mistake, this is going to be one of the best parts of the documentary...

I typed this ^^^^^

before I saw this vvvvvvv

1685748107500.png

Advertisement
Back