Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Im amazed at how terrible they’re probably going to be this year. No momentum, no enthusiasm whatsoever. Multiple projections have them at the bottom of the SEC East. Never seen a coach burn out and plummet as quickly as Napier has.
Lagway remains a mystery to me. He seems solid to them. I just don’t get it. His offense is nothing special and neither is the OL they have. They have some decent young WRs and not much at TE on the roster though I think they’re favored to land one. And they’re going to have a losing record again.

Hoping he gets drafted high in baseball.

Advertisement
Watching Trask my mind goes everywhere....but specifically how good of an offense coach is Mullin to make that work the way he did? How good was Pitts to pull in some of the catches he did from Trask? Or did Pitts and Toney make Mullins look even better? I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle because he did draw up some really good stuff to take advantage of those two. But man he is odd. Surprisingly not a bad TV guy. But a lot of TV guys are a bit awkward anyway.

Lagway remains a mystery to me. He seems solid to them. I just don’t get it. His offense is nothing special and neither is the OL they have. They have some decent young WRs and not much at TE on the roster though I think they’re favored to land one. And they’re going to have a losing record again.

Hoping he gets drafted high in baseball.
The way I look at it, if he couldn’t get beyond 6 wins with a Top 5 draft talent at QB, and way better personnel/talent across the board, there’s no way they eclipse 6 wins this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them only win 3-4 games. They’re going to be that bad, unless Napier or their coordinators turn into scheming geniuses.

The way I look at it, if he couldn’t get beyond 6 wins with a Top 5 draft talent at QB, and way better personnel/talent across the board, there’s no way they eclipse 6 wins this year. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them only win 3-4 games. They’re going to be that bad, unless Napier or their coordinators turn into scheming geniuses.
Yeah, the schedule is harder for them this year as well.

Advertisement

Florida fan believes not being able to pay a NIL deal that they offered to Rashada indicates everything is fine in Floridas NIL world.

None of that **** makes any sense.

How is it "greedy" to sign a large contract that was offered to you?

"Contract was voiced weeks before signing day"? What does that even mean? One side unilaterally breached, there was no "voiding".

This **** is hilarious.

Their only saving grace will be their OOC besides Utah and the fact that Missouri and vandy can be wins. Gamecocks could be sneaky above average too

Does anyone know if Jake Garcia us starting at Missouri? How cool would it be for him to start agains ufag and beat them

And these guys get paid to do this?
Bruh…. It’s routes on air….. with “NFL QBs”. Holy ****. Aye Buccs fans…. Get yo liquor ready!
1685553837474.gif

Watching Trask my mind goes everywhere....but specifically how good of an offense coach is Mullin to make that work the way he did? How good was Pitts to pull in some of the catches he did from Trask? Or did Pitts and Toney make Mullins look even better? I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle because he did draw up some really good stuff to take advantage of those two. But man he is odd. Surprisingly not a bad TV guy. But a lot of TV guys are a bit awkward anyway.
your mind seems to be like Trask's passes... ;)

Advertisement
Their only saving grace will be their OOC besides Utah and the fact that Missouri and vandy can be wins. Gamecocks could be sneaky above average too

Does anyone know if Jake Garcia us starting at Missouri? How cool would it be for him to start agains ufag and beat them

at Missouri is going to be a tough game no matter who starts at QB for them. They always play us tough

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back