Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
64B18C0B-35F9-47D7-946F-78F5D435B3DA.gif

I was at Wharton for a couple of weeks for leadership/management seminar, and the immediate area didn’t seem so bad. No, I didn’t venture out too far, or if I did, it was to go have dinner somewhere else in town or in the nearby area, but it just didn’t seem that bad to me. Yes, it was urban. By the way, Franklin field is pretty cool.
It’s probably gotten better over the years. I have a relative who went there as well as childhood friends.

By the way, University of Iowa’s campus is on the most dangerous list - up towards the top. @Canes1968 whats the campus like there?

Advertisement
OT: but tf is happening at that medical campus at #1

They must be counting anything that happens to the cadavers as "assault."

In seriousness, I've heard Danville is kind of ****** these days but that seems like an awful lot. Given how much higher it is than the next school, I'd guess either a). it's a mistake, or b). like many other small towns in rural PA, Danville has some kind of opiate/heroin problem and these are crimes targeting the medical school specifically or just thefts generally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is how Temple tries to hide its safety issues. Most of their students live within a few blocks as they don’t have an abundance of dorms. They have shootings “near campus” basically every night.

La Salle isn’t much better. Penn is “ok but further up a few Blocks Drexel can get Dicey
Hmmm…kinda hard to hide the safety issues with all those bars on the windows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back