Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a sailor …but they do get a big service discount for being regulars…
930AED14-D403-4F44-8FF9-8E52C111677E.jpeg

UF would get ratio'd if they tried to pull that ****.
I think they finna try. I forget where I read it but someone had already put the writing on the wall something along the lines of UM has 13 games somehow scheduled for 2024 so one has to go, UF has 12 on the schedule but SEC may be making a change for more interconference place once Texas jumps on board and Miami has to keep its regular/new ACC teams in so the obvious option is to push Miami/UF. Something like that but it made sense when I read it.

Advertisement
I think they finna try. I forget where I read it but someone had already put the writing on the wall something along the lines of UM has 13 games somehow scheduled for 2024 so one has to go, UF has 12 on the schedule but SEC may be making a change for more interconference place once Texas jumps on board and Miami has to keep its regular/new ACC teams in so the obvious option is to push Miami/UF. Something like that but it made sense when I read it.

When you put it that way it does make a lot of sense. I’ll still call them ******* for backing out though.

When you put it that way it does make a lot of sense. I’ll still call them ******* for backing out though.

"We are going to schedule more high-quality intersectional games." ---University of Florida, 1987, when they dropped Miami.

1988 University of Florida home OOC slate: Montana State, Indiana State, Memphis State.

Sorry if I've heard this bull**** Gaytor story before...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back