Tears Gator Tears

So to avoid the violation he'd have to be already in the portal?

Huh?

I think the issue would be if we gave sideline access to Jean that is only being accorded to recruits who have not yet signed an NIL.

Jean has signed an NIL, nobody is supposed to do OFFICIAL recruiting (hosting him for an OV, taking an in-home visit), but that doesn't mean he can't show up to events that are open to the public.

Advertisement
Huh?

I think the issue would be if we gave sideline access to Jean that is only being accorded to recruits who have not yet signed an NIL.

Jean has signed an NIL, nobody is supposed to do OFFICIAL recruiting (hosting him for an OV, taking an in-home visit), but that doesn't mean he can't show up to events that are open to the public.

Exactly he was sitting up in the stands and tickets were free lol

Advertisement
Lol my god he is relentless

u mad bro troll GIF

This is what I don't understand with you Gaytors. You act like "this year" is going to be the only problem.

You don't see any of us saying "hey, we'll be fine next year with Jacurri and Emory", and those guys will be in their third and second years of college respectively.

But, yeah, Lagway is going to be "the answer" from Day 1 as a true freshman.

Ridiculous.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Why does he hate them so much??? 😂
Well, it could be that he wants to coach one of the big three. Miami hiring Mario over him makes sense since Mario has a power 5 track record. But the fact they hired that jackass billy napier that nobody in P5 really respects over lane baffles him, and he will make it his goal to continually embarrass them for it

Well, it could be that he wants to coach one of the big three. Miami hiring Mario over him makes sense since Mario has a power 5 track record. But the fact they hired that jackass billy napier that nobody in P5 really respects over lane baffles him, and he will make it his goal to continually embarrass them for it
Also, Mario is an alumni so he can probably understand that. Norvell was hired after Willie and runs a competent offense so that’s probably not a real target for him.

Advertisement
Lane? Oh lol. That might be it. 😂 He madd.

It’s either his current or his ex, but I think it’s his ex-wife - somebody here will know. But honestly, as I think about it, I don’t think it has very much to do with that. I think it has more to do with a sense of being spurned, and maybe 10% a dig at his ex. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Either way, I love it.

It’s either his current or his ex, but I think it’s his ex-wife - somebody here will know. But honestly, as I think about it, I don’t think it has very much to do with that. I think it has more to do with a sense of being spurned, and maybe 10% a dig at his ex. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Either way, I love it.
It's the ex-wife...

Advertisement
That was my thought. Yeah, it’s funny, but doesn’t it give anyone pause that he does this to a school he would probably jump at the chance to coach for? Off topic, but I think he’d be a disaster of a coach for us. He’s like Leech, people see that he does one thing well and they ignore the rest.

Advertisement
Back