Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Interesting. This is what a visit agenda looks like - unofficial I assume.

View attachment 235041

Let's do a deep dive here.

First, this appears to be a 5.5 hour tour for a group ("Dublin, GA Crew") that has one player ("Nasir") that the Gaytors care about. And I loved that the Gaytors clarified that these times are Eastern Standard times for a crew coming from an Eastern Standard time zone.

Second, they spend 60-70 minutes touring and giving overviews of the Athletic Center, but it seems like a wasted effort to tour the Dining Hall and then have a SEPARATE overview on Nutrition. As a person who used to give UM campus tours, I cannot emphasize enough the importance of planning and timeliness here. You easily could have spent that FIVE MINUTES of Nutrition Overview on something more important and practical, like "The Power to Unilaterally Void NIL Deals".

Third, Nasir gets to spend 40 minutes with the coaches, while the rest of the Dublin, GA Crew presumably has nothing to do. Or maybe they get an extended overview on Nutrition. Who knows? But if you are making up, you know, an AGENDA to hand out to the whole crew, wouldn't you include a description of activities for, you know, guys not named Nasir?

Fourth...A ONE HOUR PHOTOSHOOT? That's as much time as the tour of the entire football facility (PLUS Overviews) and more time than "meeting with the coaches". It's also unclear if this is for Nasir or the whole Dublin, GA Crew.

Finally, I truly appreciate that the Gaytors have alloted time to visit the local Corrections facility. Smart.

PS, I presume the Gaytors edited out "the Bag" from the "Secure" portion of the tour, what with NCAA regulations and all...

Corrections?

As in jail?
Guest lecture by

1681137148735.jpeg

Advertisement
Let's do a deep dive here.

First, this appears to be a 5.5 hour tour for a group ("Dublin, GA Crew") that has one player ("Nasir") that the Gaytors care about. And I loved that the Gaytors clarified that these times are Eastern Standard times for a crew coming from an Eastern Standard time zone.

Second, they spend 60-70 minutes touring and giving overviews of the Athletic Center, but it seems like a wasted effort to tour the Dining Hall and then have a SEPARATE overview on Nutrition. As a person who used to give UM campus tours, I cannot emphasize enough the importance of planning and timeliness here. You easily could have spent that FIVE MINUTES of Nutrition Overview on something more important and practical, like "The Power to Unilaterally Void NIL Deals".

Third, Nasir gets to spend 40 minutes with the coaches, while the rest of the Dublin, GA Crew presumably has nothing to do. Or maybe they get an extended overview on Nutrition. Who knows? But if you are making up, you know, an AGENDA to hand out to the whole crew, wouldn't you include a description of activities for, you know, guys not named Nasir?

Fourth...A ONE HOUR PHOTOSHOOT? That's as much time as the tour of the entire football facility (PLUS Overviews) and more time than "meeting with the coaches". It's also unclear if this is for Nasir or the whole Dublin, GA Crew.

Finally, I truly appreciate that the Gaytors have alloted time to visit the local Corrections facility. Smart.

PS, I presume the Gaytors edited out "the Bag" from the "Secure" portion of the tour, what with NCAA regulations and all...
I mean they do have to teach the kids how to do the **** squat and to get in and out of those orange jump suits that they will surely wear at least 2-3 times during their time there.........

Advertisement
Looks like they picked up a RB commit. Don’t know a thing about him. 247 3 star and a Composite 4 star somehow but the number 35 RB???

Advertisement
Looks like they picked up a RB commit. Don’t know a thing about him. 247 3 star and a Composite 4 star somehow but the number 35 RB???

I thought this dude was a five star the way Hayes fawcett talked about him on his commitment edit, that man said they had the best rb duo committed they really try and pump up these wack *** SEC commits

Advertisement
I thought this dude was a five star the way Hayes fawcett talked about him on his commitment edit, that man said they had the best rb duo committed they really try and pump up these wack *** SEC commits

They could have a guy with a walker and one with a wooden leg and they’d be squawking about how great their RB class was…I think it’s time…

THERE’S NO ONE MORE DELUSIONAL THAN A DELUSIONAL UFAG FAN !!!

Advertisement
Back