Tears Gator Tears

They’re talking about the freshman Knijeah Harris starting at left guard in the opener against Utah in place of that guy who was going in the portal then didn’t but is out with an injury - Micah Mazzccua.

Isn’t Harris the one who committed to FSU from Gainesville and then flipped to the gator? Lol

Also, apparently it’s a real open competition between Mertz and Miller for QB1. They should have a rough year.
That was Kearney that flipped

Advertisement
That was Kearney that flipped

1680889554636.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he does, I wouldn’t be shocked if that 2025 commit reclassifies.
I don’t think the gator realizes the predicament they’re in. They’ve got analysts all over CFB projecting that they don’t even make a bowl. And their roster’s a complete disaster.

I’ve got a good friend who’s very in the know about SEC football, and him and his people are saying that they wouldn’t be surprised if Napier gets fired this year.

There’s just no momentum whatsoever with that program. They don’t have a QB, lack talent at a ton of skill positions, and their NIL failures exposed them as being broke and untrustworthy.

Advertisement
I don’t think the gator realizes the predicament they’re in. They’ve got analysts all over CFB projecting that they don’t even make a bowl. And their roster’s a complete disaster.

I’ve got a good friend who’s very in the know about SEC football, and him and his people are saying that they wouldn’t be surprised if Napier gets fired this year.

There’s just no momentum whatsoever with that program. They don’t have a QB, lack talent at a ton of skill positions, and their NIL failures exposed them as being broke and untrustworthy.
I’m gonna need Billy to make it at UF at least 1 more year. Long enough so we can give him the *** kicking of a lifetime in Gainesville. One more top 10 recruiting class & portal class not only makes that possible but very likely if they have the trash season it looks like will play out. Just need him to find a way to win 6 or 7 so he gets a year 3.

I’m gonna need Billy to make it at UF at least 1 more year. Long enough so we can give him the *** kicking of a lifetime in Gainesville. One more top 10 recruiting class & portal class not only makes that possible but very likely if they have the trash season it looks like will play out. Just need him to find a way to win 6 or 7 so he gets a year 3.
Worst case they go 4-8 and Napier gets canned. Best case they go 7-5 and can market it as progress. Either way, they’ve got a tough schedule with matchups against Utah, LSU, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Arkansas, South Carolina, and FSU. All teams that can beat them.

Advertisement
Worst case they go 4-8 and Napier gets canned. Best case they go 7-5 and can market it as progress. Either way, they’ve got a tough schedule with matchups against Utah, LSU, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Arkansas, South Carolina, and FSU. All teams that can beat them.
**** all teams that will be favored against them.

Advertisement
Back