Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did they ever announce Zipperers injury/recovery timeline? I don’t recognize most of these names. What are the highlighted names supposed to represent?
Zipperer had surgery but I don’t recall more than that. The highlights are portal transfers in I believe.

It was two years $800k. Wongs was never publicly announced

Pretty sure I saw at some point that it was $100k - $200k from Life Wallet, in addition to other NIL deals he has in place. I would guess $300k-$400k all in.

I'm sure we will make a run at him NIL-wise to come back, it will be up to him to decide what his next move is.

Pretty sure I saw at some point that it was $100k - $200k from Life Wallet, in addition to other NIL deals he has in place. I would guess $300k-$400k all in.

I'm sure we will make a run at him NIL-wise to come back, it will be up to him to decide what his next move is.
I don’t see us letting any of these guys get NIL plucked from us.

I thought Pack and Wong were transfers? I recall Pack transferring with an NIL deal - $400k???

Zay ain't no transfer. That was just something that the idiot coach Jeff Boals from Ohio University ****ed up.

1679947536115.png

Advertisement
Miami had the 2nd least amount of transfers out of the Elite 8 teams. Think about that. Texas' transfer-rich team was built on NIL, as were others. Pack, Wong, Poplar as well as the bench are all home grown. And Miller was a pre-NIL transfer from George Mason.

We used NIL to retain kids and top off the roster, as it should be.
Don't let Facts get in the way of their narrative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back