Tears Gator Tears

Stop posting good news for the gator. Lol

Lmaoooo tbh, on the OL, im still not sold on Kingsley at center and Richie Leonard at RG. Barber has a chance to be a stud at LT after performing admirably last year at RT and LT.

And there may be some truth about ole boy from Baylor being an issue as someone said he was suspended or something for.a few games late last year. Well thats what one poster said on Swamp247. Shoot just plug Kearney in at LG and let him take his lumps. We arent winning the SEC anyways this year so get ready for 2024

Advertisement
Lmaoooo tbh, on the OL, im still not sold on Kingsley at center and Richie Leonard at RG. Barber has a chance to be a stud at LT after performing admirably last year at RT and LT.

And there may be some truth about ole boy from Baylor being an issue as someone said he was suspended or something for.a few games late last year. Well thats what one poster said on Swamp247. Shoot just plug Kearney in at LG and let him take his lumps. We arent winning the SEC anyways this year so get ready for 2024
We wanted Barber I believe when he was a recruit. I saw talk of someone else challenging Eguanakan, or however it’s spelled, at center. It doesn’t sound promising Does anyone know why Tarquin, Braun and the other guy whose name slips my mind, left the gator? Two of them would have started.

2155CD09-4208-4EDA-B821-8D0978E772F5.jpeg
6B0CE2AE-C389-4AF0-9BAE-DD2400E9EA5D.jpeg
1AE73BE0-9129-4E4B-9A52-4837F9E82F48.jpeg
F8C70A84-7E15-40F5-86F2-892783C4DB98.jpeg
5551AE96-D752-4E92-90BE-C1F1CC116E17.jpeg
59A23AEF-4B81-4C76-933F-159F399C3FE7.jpeg
E02AB4BB-6372-4796-B8FC-840F617D61E0.jpeg
FA6B603A-9A4A-42D8-9BDE-CC246B1C73BF.jpeg
4ABA3AF7-9CCE-41BA-A411-33F6C9049507.jpeg

Yep get him ready cause I’m sure his next coach will appreciate it when he hits the portal….😜

Advertisement
Donovan is actually a good coach.

Not that he’ll add wins for the season, but he’s a good football mind to have in the building.
He might have been a good coach back in the day but he has fired from his last two college jobs and according to this article he is the first an only OC fired by Washington during the season. Washington has had 0-12 and some 1-11 seasons not too long ago.

We wanted Barber I believe when he was a recruit. I saw talk of someone else challenging Eguanakan, or however it’s spelled, at center. It doesn’t sound promising Does anyone know why Tarquin, Braun and the other guy whose name slips my mind, left the gator? Two of them would have started.
Barber is a really good player. He was either committed to us or a heavy lean but was always waiting for the **** commitable offer and once he got it he immediately committed to them. Ethan white is the other guy who transferred out. He was like Desmond Watson when he signed but unlike Fatson he got himself into playing shape and was a good starter for them.

They may be able to put together a decent starting OL with Barber and the Kentucky transfer at OT with a patchwork of guys at IOL but if they start taking injuries it’s going to quickly get really ugly for them like it did for us last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

The old staff wanted them not Mario and I trust their OL evals more.

Barber we offered super late like the gators did

Advertisement
Back