Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Between bringing in Mertz to play QB and that nonexistent O-line, the only thing that could make their offense any worse would be a Josh Gattis hire.
They’re talking about one or two other guys leaving. Not sure if they’re lineman, walk ons or what bit they lost two returning players who’d be starters I think to the portal. What’s going on there???

4DA9B1E0-AB76-4CB0-B662-39195C712164.jpeg
B7271DD2-46D2-4491-827B-5F87D8266531.jpeg
8121062C-1408-4612-89ED-97E41405C715.jpeg
DF8E6463-872A-4D57-A8CF-445B6E23CEBD.jpeg
238F2851-89BC-463C-A087-4C15722BD432.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am still confused by what he is trying to say. He said he has given over 6k in "services" to "agents" representing current players for UF who promised him their clients would repay with social media posts.

1. I agree with you DTP that it is dumb to not have a contract. He says because I am not doing million dollar deals a contract is out makes absolutely no sense. You can have a contract for a dollar. If an agent does not want to sign a contract that should be your red flag.

2. What services could he be providing? website? tech? car service? just seems odd.

3. Maybe he was withholding player names but again seems odd. Like I change the brakes on Drew Rosenhaus car and in return he promises me one of his clients will boost my business? I guess I could see that happening but if I am a client my first question is why should I do this for you when you are the one who got the services or compensation and not me?
Looks like he was dealing with an agent from one of the fine law offices of Collier, Upshaw, Cook, Kinsler, Elder and Davidson.
"Sir thank u for calling C.U.C.K.E.D…..your check is in the mail. No need to call us back. Thank you. Drive thru."

Last edited:

FYI the "George" kid they are worried about because he wasn't at practice is Damieon George Jr., a big OL who just transferred in from Alabama. He actually sucked at Bama anyway, failed a three start audition two years ago, and was buried on the bench.

I screenshoted their OL portal activity this year below. They lost both Ethan White and Michael Tarquin to USC, Josh Braun to Arkansas, Mugharbil to Colorado, and McDowell (TBD destination) left as well. That's 5 they lost to the portal, including three projected starters, IMO. That's debilitating.

They added Kiyaunta Goodwin. They also added Micah Mazzccua from Baylor who they were raving and crowing about, but he just ghosted them and went back into the portal! And they added George who we mentioned, who is hopefully in play.

So they lost 5, and as of now added 2, maybe down to 1.

Not to mention they also lost their best 2022 OL, O'Cyrus Torrance who will be a high draft pick next month, as well as Richard Gouraige an OG that will likely be a day 3 pick as well.

So that's at least 7 OL they've lost from last year, while adding, what we will call two for now. They also have a few true freshmen coming in of course, but no one that will be ready. Remember we beat them for Mauigoa, Pancake Honcho, and flipped Kinsler, the Ocala kid from them too.

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 11.20.53 AM.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Isn't this Micah character the Portal OL that the Gaytor Collective was bragging about bagging with NIL money around the same time that they repudiated the Rashada contract?
Probably said something along the lines of, after we got Rashada to decommit from Miami, we used those funds on getting future All American guard Mazzccua.

Failing to realize the funds they claim never existed, and was soo off putting that they lost a quality transfer after just spring practice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back