Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gators give up 7 in the 9th to lose to USF.

1677164817820.png

That';s a big loss right before Spring ball. Colbert was widely regarded as one of the top WRCs in the country iirc.

Uhhhh...I don't know about that. He was good on the technical side, but I don't think he was considered to be a great recruiter or anything.

I do think you're right about the timing and "spring ball" impact, they did lose Whittemore, they will have a new QB, and so there will need to be a lot more technical teaching this year than in most years (for the Gaytors), but I feel like they'll be able to replace Colbert and maybe even upgrade the recruiting side of things.

would love to of seen the home crowd's reaction
It is on the ESPN app. You got the Gator announcers crying and they didn't even show the game tying home run. They just focused on the batter and didn't show the ball leave the park. Then the announcers said this is a good thing because it is the first time they have faced adversity this season. Apparently, spending 65 million on a ball park doesn't prevent your outfielder from flat out dropping the ball.

Advertisement
It is on the ESPN app. You got the Gator announcers crying and they didn't even show the game tying home run. They just focused on the batter and didn't show the ball leave the park. Then the announcers said this is a good thing because it is the first time they have faced adversity this season. Apparently, spending 65 million on a ball park doesn't prevent your outfielder from flat out dropping the ball.
Do you have the clip of it, I couldn’t find it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back