Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I wonder if they have even tried to get a legit company involved in their NIL...like...perhaps... Gatorade?
Oh, absolutely. These august powerhouses are fully in line with the massive Gator collective.

1676038935513.png

2560px-Blockbuster_logo.svg.png

de573l5-af278295-6ee2-4a9f-8243-78313dc89699.png

Not only is it trash...but...

"A deal was made that isn't coming to fruition"? THE KID ISN'T EVEN ENROLLED YET, and this is a Broward kid (not a California kid like Rashada) who can't be paid prior to his enrollment.

I don't care what "Gaytors" believe is is "dream" school or destination. If he goes to ECU, it's because of the girlfriend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 229617
View attachment 229619

Found this gem on Twitter. Oh Gaits never change. Personally love the ones claiming he will have have a better OL than at Wisconsin. Didn't the Gators best lineman portal out
Hopefully they can find that good OL protection with their... *checks notes* ... 107th ranked returning production

Sooooo I know we’re way past Chick Fil A boy and his inside gaytor sauces but I found this and it show you how outlandish his fortune is.

PS if you’re in business/Finance and dont know who this is then you should start from today forward.

Just got into him a few months ago. Love all his content.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back