Tears Gator Tears

Still can't believe uf hired this guy to lead their football program

billy napier.png

Advertisement
I’ve never commented on this but I will now. God bless UF for flipping him. A lot around these parts liked his potential.. and I’m no QB guru but I poured into his tape.. he’s very average. So much so I was hoping Emory Williams would be better. (Emory isn’t either). Both QB’s we had committed are bad. Imo
Emory seems like he takes to coaching and has put a lot of work into his game; excited to see him develop. I liked Dante Moore the best of this group.

Advertisement
Maybe it is. It’s possible I’m not God. I evaluated a Qb ranked in the 800s last year for baylor before I left and now he is a top 10 QB nationally. So I got that going for me. Lol also EYEEEEEE am one of the only posters on this board who said TVD was superbly talented before he even played. The board favored Jake
I was pro Tvd as well but congrats on last years evaluation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many of the same reasons where i said TVD was going to be good, also apply to Emory.

Let it play out, because the kid has the goods to be a real player.
I don’t hate Emory. I want him to be good. But when we took him I seen traits that were positive and some negative and the negative outweighed the good for me. At the time we looked to be taking two QB’s anyway and in that case they’ll battle and it’ll always work out. I hope he wins the heisman and I’ll find a way to tell him I thought he sucked cause I love being wrong when it works out lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back