Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I love the "unbalanced" justification.

With exception of WR, every position in this class is filled, and we're not done. That may have been true back in the summer, but at this point it's a balanced class and that argument just looks weaker and weaker by the hour.

Advertisement
I love the "unbalanced" justification.

With exception of WR, every position in this class is filled, and we're not done. That may have been true back in the summer, but at this point it's a balanced class and that argument just looks weaker and weaker by the hour.
Funny part is, most of the guys that make our class "top heavy" (read, 3*) are: 2 +athlete tight ends (they have 0 tight ends signed), an interior lineman that we flipped from them (hard to argue he's not a take, when he was, literally, a take), an unranked tackle (they have 1 3* tackle committed and whiffed on the 2 5*s we signed, so they were trying to flip our project), and a few heat-seeking missile linebackers (they have 2 lbs on the roster and just one fringe-4* committed). They could only wish they were as "unbalanced" as us.

Advertisement
We’ve been complaining that Bama, UGA and Taint have been paying for years. All those payments always lead to Cane tears and wins for the other side. I am more than at peace with where we stand. Gonna pop a bottle, sit back and enjoy the show.
The difference was that we weren't allowed to compete in that way back then. That was why we were frustrated. It was an uneven fight, now we can LEGALLY COMPETE.

Advertisement
779EDD72-AD38-43CE-B9D4-62F2CFA5F22A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back