Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Umm sadly we do the same thing here

Please cut the "there's good people on both sides" crap. Do you think you're earning bonus points for "keeping it realz"?

The Gaytors are known for this, and have been doing it far longer and much more than we ever have. And that's the truth, not some pro-Miami/anti-Florida homerism. I've watched this nonsense for the last 50 years of my life, and I can cite numerous examples over five decades.

Please cut the "there's good people on both sides" crap. The Gaytors are known for this, and have been doing it far longer and much more than we ever had. And that's the truth, not some pro-Miami/anti-Florida homerism. I've watched this nonsense for the last 50 years of my life, and I can cite numerous examples over five decades.
You’re probably right about that but I’m just saying our fan base can get very stupid at times

You’re probably right about that but I’m just saying our fan base can get very stupid at times

Sure. We all have frustrations. And I'm not mad at you personally, just perturbed when the "equivalency" stuff starts up, because I think that's a somewhat lazy shortcut that omits analysis of what actually happens.

I have just observed that Miami fans don't take their complaints to social media and the internet as quickly or as publicly as Florida fans do.

It's one thing to sit in a forum of our own and debate, but these Gaytor fans feel compelled to tweet their feels out to the world, personally attack players, question the parents of players, etc.

Again, it's not "100% Gaytors, 0% Hurricanes", but we don't do the public humiliation thing nearly as much (or as well/un-well) as they do.

Last edited:
we understand our limitations so we know theirs going to be ups and downs this year.
No delusion at all, march into TN win a shootout!

Attachments

• 8E081AFE-2DED-4043-9F02-CC2870BCBA96.png
    8E081AFE-2DED-4043-9F02-CC2870BCBA96.png
    775.6 KB · Views: 71
Advertisement
No delusion at all, march into TN win a shootout!

A shoot out..both teams changing QB’s or are you literally talking about a real shootout cause I don’t think either team is gonna scare anyone with their offenses even though at least the Vols offense might give you a little chill…

A shoot out..both teams changing QB’s or are you literally talking about a real shootout cause I don’t think either team is gonna scare anyone with their offenses even though at least the Vols offense might give you a little chill…

I'm thinking it might be a shootout like the Gaytors had that one time with TayBang involving BB guns and butter knives and frying pans...

UT is averaging 50 points and over 500 yards per game. They’re going to score against Florida.

Advertisement
UT is averaging 50 points and over 500 yards per game. They’re going to score against Florida.

Yea they’ve played Ball St ,Akron and Pitt….some real defensive juggernauts there…Fla. sucks on offense but I expect their defense to put up a little better fight than Ball St and Akron…but maybe not 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Yea they’ve played Ball St ,Akron and Pitt….some real defensive juggernauts there…Fla. sucks on offense but I expect their defense to put up a little better fight than Ball St and Akron…but maybe not 🤷‍♂️
Ok but they averaged 40 points and 470 yards per game last year too.

Tennessee is one of the best offenses in the P5

I'd say Pitt isn't too far off from FU defensively. FU isn't some defensive juggernaut, either.

Advertisement
Back