Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
a win is a win. can't take that away and AR bouncing byke this Saturday

giphy.gif

The only "bouncing byke" that AR-15 will be doing against Tennessee is bouncing back up off the ground.

The state population and applicant pool grow much faster than their enrollment. They barely have to try. Examine the criteria, if you're referring to US News. Wall Street Journal uses different metrics.

Yes. And this is what I have discussed in other places.

If it is "best school ACADEMICALLY", there is no reason for that to swing wildly each year, and only academic criteria should be used, not things like "percentage of students receiving student loans" and all that bullcrap.

Now, if US News wants to do a separate "best buys in universities", then they can use all those non-academic criteria.

****, it was just proven that COLUMBIA was cheating on the US News data, and they plummeted from 2nd to 18th in one cycle (based on accurate data).

Yes. And this is what I have discussed in other places.

If it is "best school ACADEMICALLY", there is no reason for that to swing wildly each year, and only academic criteria should be used, not things like "percentage of students receiving student loans" and all that bullcrap.

Now, if US News wants to do a separate "best buys in universities", then they can use all those non-academic criteria.

****, it was just proven that COLUMBIA was cheating on the US News data, and they plummeted from 2nd to 18th in one cycle (based on accurate data).
Forbes' criteria is mostly financial as well.

Advertisement
The standard UM has to live up to is impossible by the local kids. I went to high school in GA (Gwinnett) and there was NOBODY doing anything negative toward UGA. They didn’t do anything for the community. They weren’t held to any standard. UGA hadn’t won anything meaningful 40 years before last season, but that didn’t matter. I’ve lived all over the country and no other school is scrutinized by the local people more than UM. I don’t get it. Has it always been like this, or did it change when the KKK schools set up shop and went on their UM bashing crusades? Even if UM built a new weight room at every local school, rebuilt every park, had designated liaisons for every area to help local families, paid for better peewee coaching, it still wouldn’t be enough. People like Moe would jump in and steer kids to the highest bidder.
To top it all off, UM isn't even fleecing their wallets via the legislature. It's insane.

UM does a lot for the community and I like the idea of them doing some things in the parks but they’re held to a standard no one else is exactly like you said. To some degree, I feel like the mentality in the area is such that regardless of what they do, it’ll never be enough, even in comparison to other schools that do or will do far less.

It’s because you have “ Cane Fans” like uncle Puke out there badmouthing the program every time they don’t get their way.Kids see a “coach” ( and I use that word loosely the same way I do the term Cane Fan ) spewing sHT about the program and then that spreads like a virus amongst the area and next thing you know kids are badmouthing the program and heading elsewhere.

Once this type stuff is out there it’s not easy to just say “ my bad I was wrong” and have it just disappear.Kind of like a judge telling the jury to disregard something that was said because of an objection.It was said,they heard it and it can’t be unheard.

We talk about other schools talking sHT about the program but truth is we have enough local coaches,kids,media taking sHT that it makes it easy for schools to do it.

Advertisement
Don't forget to get community service out of the gaytors and fspoo they have to have a NIL collective to pay the kids to show up.

Don't forget to get community service out of the gaytors and fspoo they have to have a NIL collective to pay the kids to show up.
Would the court let them get away without showing up otherwise?

The standard UM has to live up to is impossible by the local kids. I went to high school in GA (Gwinnett) and there was NOBODY doing anything negative toward UGA. They didn’t do anything for the community. They weren’t held to any standard. UGA hadn’t won anything meaningful 40 years before last season, but that didn’t matter. I’ve lived all over the country and no other school is scrutinized by the local people more than UM. I don’t get it. Has it always been like this, or did it change when the KKK schools set up shop and went on their UM bashing crusades? Even if UM built a new weight room at every local school, rebuilt every park, had designated liaisons for every area to help local families, paid for better peewee coaching, it still wouldn’t be enough. People like Moe would jump in and steer kids to the highest bidder.
Feels like the only solution is becoming the highest bidder ourselves somehow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately, I expect Voluntears on Saturday, as per usual with this pseudo-rivalry. I think UiF runs out to a yuge 21-0 lead, announcers say Richardson will win 3 heismans, Tennessee tightens it with some bigly plays before half (21-14), UiF pulls away again before it tightens late. 41-34.

I won't be happy, but I have ZERO belief in Rocky Flop.

Advertisement
Back