Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Says the clown who was in here absolutely thumping his puny chest after the Utah non-loss.

Yeah, I won't even call that **** a win...but you sure thought it was. You were an AR fanatic 2 weeks ago.

a win is a win. can't take that away and AR bouncing byke this Saturday

giphy.gif

Does UiF's athletic department pay to spray Gator-related graffiti all over Gainesville? Does it rebuild parks and tell the youth "we love you?"

Advertisement
gators are now 21st ranked school academically. **** is frenk doing
The state population and applicant pool grow much faster than their enrollment. They barely have to try. Examine the criteria, if you're referring to US News. Wall Street Journal uses different metrics.

Advertisement
I mean that was before games got played lol

It’s funny that AR actually had national people talking about him as a top 10 pick….just tells you all you need to know when kids get evaluated by some of these guys.They’re the reason kids are leaving early thinking they’re about to go in the top couple rounds and make millions and end up going UFA and end up out of the NFL,Broke and without any skills or degree 2-3 years after bolting cause somebody didn’t have a clue what they were telling the kid..

It’s funny that AR actually had national people talking about him as a top 10 pick….just tells you all you need to know when kids get evaluated by some of these guys.They’re the reason kids are leaving early thinking they’re about to go in the top couple rounds and make millions and end up going UFA and end up out of the NFL,Broke and without any skills or degree 2-3 years after bolting cause somebody didn’t have a clue what they were telling the kid..
We tore that up in here. None of us saw the justification for that given his performances to date.

We tore that up in here. None of us saw the justification for that given his performances to date.
You’re right. And the analysts have no skin in the game. They see the measurable, and if he comes from nowhere, has a great season and gets drafted high, they look like geniuses. If not, nobody cares and there was no risk to them. You see similar behavior in the nfl with general managers. Like taking trey lance or Daniel jones. If it works out, the GM looks like a genius. Go it doesn’t, they’ll do everything they can to prove they were right and not jive in when they should

Advertisement
You don't underatand. Miami- and only Miami- owes recruits everything.

Every other school is entitled to their picks, because they are automatically part of the community.

Or some other bull****.
The standard UM has to live up to is impossible by the local kids. I went to high school in GA (Gwinnett) and there was NOBODY doing anything negative toward UGA. They didn’t do anything for the community. They weren’t held to any standard. UGA hadn’t won anything meaningful 40 years before last season, but that didn’t matter. I’ve lived all over the country and no other school is scrutinized by the local people more than UM. I don’t get it. Has it always been like this, or did it change when the KKK schools set up shop and went on their UM bashing crusades? Even if UM built a new weight room at every local school, rebuilt every park, had designated liaisons for every area to help local families, paid for better peewee coaching, it still wouldn’t be enough. People like Moe would jump in and steer kids to the highest bidder.

The standard UM has to live up to is impossible by the local kids. I went to high school in GA (Gwinnett) and there was NOBODY doing anything negative toward UGA. They didn’t do anything for the community. They weren’t held to any standard. UGA hadn’t won anything meaningful 40 years before last season, but that didn’t matter. I’ve lived all over the country and no other school is scrutinized by the local people more than UM. I don’t get it. Has it always been like this, or did it change when the KKK schools set up shop and went on their UM bashing crusades? Even if UM built a new weight room at every local school, rebuilt every park, had designated liaisons for every area to help local families, paid for better peewee coaching, it still wouldn’t be enough. People like Moe would jump in and steer kids to the highest bidder.
UM does a lot for the community and I like the idea of them doing some things in the parks but they’re held to a standard no one else is exactly like you said. To some degree, I feel like the mentality in the area is such that regardless of what they do, it’ll never be enough, even in comparison to other schools that do or will do far less.

Advertisement
Back