Tears Gator Tears

Average answer 15-20 but be prepared for the Heisman ****.

View attachment 206767
200.gif

I’m turning in before I see anymore scorching takes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And RVACuck is the king of obsessed *** boys. Man literally stalks Gator message boards. Your daddy Sug said eat a **** lil guy.. hahaha weird *** ******* you all are. Ban away pussies.
Why are u so mad? Y'all will never beat the top tiers in the SEC UGA and Bama will carry that conference. Wait till y'all keep losing on the trail and a few years of both staff's rosters. We will rise above u off talent alone in due time. Right now both rosters ain't even that great. Go play with your pet dinosaur and dig fossils in that graveyard in Gainesville.....and **** to do up there but torture roaches.

Advertisement
Side note, Grimes man...That kid has Mike Evans written all over him.

FOH - he’s a ****, he’s got failure written all over him.

Are you fūcking kidding me?

Don’t ever post that gaturd caulksucking shlt here again. Get a clue.

That’s not how it works here.

Eat a **** *****. The kid is a beast deal with it.

Really. He’s a beast?

Sounds like you want to eat his dyck.

Better yet, why don’t you go eat a whole big bag of gaturd dycks.

How about this - only gaturd loving queerboys come on this thread to call some ****** *** practice performer a beast.

Fellas, we’ve got a loose gaturd mole on the boards that just revealed himself.

“He’s a beast”

LMFAOOOOO - just like a delusional ****. Calling someone a beast because of some lame half *** practice performance.

Man where are the actual Gator tears screenshots? Have they dried up that much? All I see anymore is tears from you baby back *******. Tighten up and don't post in here unless you have actual Gator tears dip****s.
41/2 years ago☝️

Today👇
Yall are really obsessed with the Gators.

And RVACuck is the king of obsessed *** boys. Man literally stalks Gator message boards. Your daddy Sug said eat a **** lil guy.. hahaha weird *** ******* you all are. Ban away pussies.

@RVACane you are a baby back *****

Oh yay, it’s the return of Kermit the **** who shows up when the gator thinks they’re beating errrybody and then goes and hides like a beat pussoir for years when Grimes and Dan Mullet don’t pan out.

Let’s bump all your shît. Here’s a poRst or 5 of yours from 4 1/2 years ago, dummy. I see like a typical crocodilian you haven’t evolved much… “baby back bîtch” - only you don’t get to come back this time since you’re a fair-weather troll who sucks the anal juice out of his sister’s jorts, you inbred - you’re worthless and boring… unlike Northern.

K thx.

Utah started last season with losses to BYU and San Diego State.
It was a good win for the gator but they have to play teams that are more physical and faster than what I saw from Utah. I thought the gator 1st string was good but they have no depth. It’ll be a problem at some point.

Utah couldn’t contain **** either on defense and their coach surprisingly coRched them to a loss. What did you think about the gator coaching?

It was a good win for the gator but they have to play teams that are more physical and faster than what I saw from Utah. I thought the gator 1st string was good but they have no depth. It’ll be a problem at some point.

Utah couldn’t contain **** either on defense and their coach surprisingly coRched them to a loss. What did you think about the gator coaching?
UF made plays when it mattered and Utah didn’t. They moved the ball at will on them but **** the bed in the RZ. That should have been an easy win for Utah with how everything was unfolding on the field but the scoreboard said otherwise. Hate to say it but Billy has some momentum right now.

Advertisement
UF made plays when it mattered and Utah didn’t. They moved the ball at will on them but **** the bed in the RZ. That should have been an easy win for Utah with how everything was unfolding on the field but the scoreboard said otherwise. Hate to say it but Billy has some momentum right now.
Their defensive line and linebackers aren’t great nor are their safeties. They got no pressure on Rising. Their WR’s were nothing except Pearsall. Etienne looked good at RB as did their run blocking. They have no TE game. Richardson has some legs. Not sure he beats people passing if he’s properly contained.

Utah was physical but the were lacking athleticism. Their players looked slow compared to Florida. But we all knew that.

I was surprised how well UF’s defense played. They were pretty good in the front 7 and the secondary was never really challenged by a weak Utah receiver group. They have legit guys up from but there’s not a lot of depth. The longer the game went, the easier it was for Utah to move the ball. The gator defense was gassed in the fourth and got bailed out by the last second int.

Offensively, they looked like I thought they would. Solid ground game, good run blocking. The quarterback is a big dude who can run well. He’s got a strong arm but they don’t really let him throw the ball. Their passing game was a mishmash of screens, dump-offs and short stuff. It’s not the kind of offense that can score in a hurry. Honestly they looked like a Mullen offense and the quarterback looked like Felipe Franks. Should be good enough against teams that can’t score but if they get in a shoot out, they’re getting shot up.

Advertisement
Also Utah seemed to scheme as if this was the QB they were preparing for.

Also utahs defense seems to have never seen a play action play, but I guess when the opposing QB is in a wheelchair you don’t have to worry about it too much.

Utah also scored 3 times in row coming out of half and didn’t get any points.

The gator will beat their chest about this “top 10” win for Billy’s whole career. They better hope they win the natty this year cause after Richardson is gone they have NOTHING.
DD06088F-E312-4848-8567-C33E9E9008AB.jpeg

The only thing I saw was (especially) Utah's coach and (some) players playing like they were scared of being ranked so high to start the season.

The great thing for us gaytuh haytuhs is that it's alot of fun to watch their toothless fanbase (like their cway) get all pompous and feeling themselves. It makes their certain upcoming suckage even more glorious

you-are-an-arrogant-son-of-a-*****-reginald-hargreeves.gif

Their d-line had almost no push and that will be a problem with their schedule. AR also would have been on the ground a few more times. Just disappointed Utah didn’t finish the job.

Also I would love to see a close up replay of the final pick, espn never showed it and the dude didn’t even have the ball for like a second. I’m not saying he didn’t catch it but like not once have I seen a close up shot of it.

Advertisement
Back