Tears Gator Tears

Cereal cheater
Boy. The ole cereal _________ joke. Seen it a 100 times at Halloween with the Cereal Killer costume.

Exhibit A

1662160612003.jpeg

But @PIPO laughed. He tends to know funny. You do parlay it into an eating joke in reference to a NT.

Will let it slide with a warning. Have a good day sir.

Advertisement
“Provided AR stays healthy”. That’s part of my point. A running QB with some injury history behind an OL with issues in the SEC. You not only need AR to stay healthy, you also need Gervon to stay Healthy. You need a bunch ( best case scenarios) to go right for 8-9 wins imo. There’s not a lot of margin for error with your current roster talent and depth wise. If Billy gets 8-9 wins he’s COY in the SEC imo?!

I DEF can't argue that. TBH, win or lose, I want to see how physical we are. Last time we took the field, we were SOFT

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think UF has a 7 win ceiling? Ion think that. I think the floor is 8 wins. I dont rate the other East teams outside of UGA tbh. If UF is more disciplined than last year, they only lose to UGA in the EAST imo…provided AR remains healthy
Your a true fan of your team… blinded by the new coach smell

You think UF has a 7 win ceiling? Ion think that. I think the floor is 8 wins. I dont rate the other East teams outside of UGA tbh. If UF is more disciplined than last year, they only lose to UGA in the EAST imo…provided AR remains healthy

And this is where I interject my..

THERES NO ONE MORE DELUSIONAL THAN A DELUSIONAL UFAG FAN mantra….

Advertisement
He did 6 months of legit Keto and lost no weight???

If he actually stuck to keto, even if he wasn’t perfect, there’s zero chance of him not losing significant weight. Especially at that massive size. That keto plan he was on must’ve included chocolate cake and a gallon of Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia, every day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back