Tears Gator Tears

Had a dream last night yall beat UF 23-16 and I was like “**** I bet my notifications on CIS is through the ROOF!!!”. Was happy as **** when i woke up and realized i was dreaming lmaooooo
1662210725098.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
His weight has ballooned since fall camp despite the workouts and diets specifically designed to help him. He’s “metabolically doomed”, which is a shame! Their OL and DL depth chart with an SEC schedule suggests a 6-7 win ceiling, and that’s only if they get by Utah.

I’d check under his mattress for candy bars and junk food cause he ain’t gaining weight from eating rabbit food…

You think UF has a 7 win ceiling? Ion think that. I think the floor is 8 wins. I dont rate the other East teams outside of UGA tbh. If UF is more disciplined than last year, they only lose to UGA in the EAST imo…provided AR remains healthy
If I’m being unbiased, looking at your schedule, your floor is 7 wins and your ceiling is 9. I don’t see a path to 6 or 10 if AR is close to what people say he is.

Advertisement
Had a dream last night yall beat UF 23-16 and I was like “**** I bet my notifications on CIS is through the ROOF!!!”. Was happy as **** when i woke up and realized i was dreaming lmaooooo

If I’m being unbiased, looking at your schedule, your floor is 7 wins and your ceiling is 9. I don’t see a path to 6 or 10 if AR is close to what people say he is.
Don't know about that. A case could be made their floor is 3 wins. The only gimmes I see on their schedule are EWU, USF, and Vandy. I could see them losing to everybody else.

Realistically though, I expect they win between 6 and 8. More than that I'd be surprised.

Don't know about that. A case could be made their floor is 3 wins. The only gimmes I see on their schedule are EWU, USF, and Vandy. I could see them losing to everybody else.

Realistically though, I expect they win between 6 and 8. More than that I'd be surprised.
Ah I don’t know about the 3 win bit. That’s a bit wishful thinking. 6 to 8 is a fair prediction though. As I said, the fine print in my prediction is that AR is somewhere around the player people tell me he is. If he is, they have a better chance a 9 than they do 6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back