Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
19jpiu.jpg

Advertisement

Baxter still taking visits.
From article:
Baxter’s father said they’ll hang out with his cousin who also used to play offensive line for the Gators. Other programs are in the mix for game visits as well.

“We may go to A&M,” Baxter’s dad said. “I know we’re going to Miami, we just have to pick the game. I still want him to take all his visits.

Last edited:
Sorry Sir. The psych unit is not a part of my unit or jurisdiction. There is support though. If you feel you need help, please call our hotline at 1-800-RVA-CANE Have a good day sir.

@RVACane

View attachment 206494
I'm sorry about that. I lost my mood ring the other day and I’m not sure how I feel about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His weight has ballooned since fall camp despite the workouts and diets specifically designed to help him. He’s “metabolically doomed”, which is a shame! Their OL and DL depth chart with an SEC schedule suggests a 6-7 win ceiling, and that’s only if they get by Utah.

Advertisement
His weight has ballooned since fall camp despite the workouts and diets specifically designed to help him. He’s “metabolically doomed”, which is a shame! Their OL and DL depth chart with an SEC schedule suggests a 6-7 win ceiling, and that’s only if they get by Utah.
You think UF has a 7 win ceiling? Ion think that. I think the floor is 8 wins. I dont rate the other East teams outside of UGA tbh. If UF is more disciplined than last year, they only lose to UGA in the EAST imo…provided AR remains healthy

You think UF has a 7 win ceiling? Ion think that. I think the floor is 8 wins. I dont rate the other East teams outside of UGA tbh. If UF is more disciplined than last year, they only lose to UGA in the EAST imo…provided AR remains healthy

Can you help fansplain the hype for a career under 60 percent completion, under 600 total yards and a 1/1 TD/INT passing ratio QB?

Imagine being a fan, seeing this quote from your coach, and still chugging the kool-aid

"Dan Mullen said “thankfully we have the equipment to even weigh (Watson) right there up at 440″ and that Watson will need to lose a “12- or 13-year old” to get in the right type of playing shape."

And after two off-seasons he's officially lost 1 pound.

“Provided AR stays healthy”. That’s part of my point. A running QB with some injury history behind an OL with issues in the SEC. You not only need AR to stay healthy, you also need Gervon to stay Healthy. You need a bunch ( best case scenarios) to go right for 8-9 wins imo. There’s not a lot of margin for error with your current roster talent and depth wise. If Billy gets 8-9 wins he’s COY in the SEC imo?!

Advertisement
Back