Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I shed a tear. You'll never get those four years of missed Gaytor Tears back. Plus, it would take you a reeeeeally long time to catch up if you tried.

Saddest story I've ever heard on CIS...
Hereā€™s the human triumph though. I found a way to view it. I saved it open at all times in a browser window in my phone. So I could refresh and check whenever I wanted. Life finds a way

Don't forget "and he cost a lot less than Rashada, so now we can spend that money on Money and Mustard"...
This comment reminds me that they honestly, in their heart, believe they are getting cormani. I havenā€™t seen a ā€œIā€™ll tell everyone the hometown school is my dream school but I have to make a business decision and go to Bamaā€ recruit this obvious since Stewart. This one is even more obvious though

Hereā€™s the human triumph though. I found a way to view it. I saved it open at all times in a browser window in my phone. So I could refresh and check whenever I wanted. Life finds a way

1661816997565.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, did they honestly think they had a real shot at Freeling?! Holy **** thatā€™s gold. Maybe Iā€™m crazy but was that not a Miami-UGA battle, heavily leaving UGA for a while now? Donā€™t recall anyone ever mentioning UF as a serious contender, except maybe their own writers.
I donā€™t think they thought they were in it at the point we were at. Their writers were telling them no.

Advertisement
Back