Tears Gator Tears

I think he’s more than that. I think that’s the maximum number that their scale shows.

I’m impressed that you know pounds. I don’t know the metric system. Always messes me up.
I very roughly calculate 1 kg = 2 lbs. Its inaccurate, but it gives a general idea.

439 lbs are 199 kilograms. 199 kilograms are equivalent of the weight of a 250CC ATV FOR ***** SAKE

Advertisement
These tears are high grade. The realization is setting in that their roster isn’t all that. One poster even planted the seed that they are young which sets up well for 2023 🤣.
When looking at that depth chart, youth is what stood out to me as well. When they suck this year, that’ll be highly noted at the end of season recap presser.

Advertisement
They thought Billy was going to step in and revamp the entire roster and now they’re shook because the same guys are starting again.

How the **** do they allow a 440lb kid to stay on the roster? Has anyone ever actually played football at that size? How don’t they just have him running laps and eating nothing but broccoli?

I feel like Jason Marshall is the only kid we actually wanted who ended up a gator that doesn’t suck terribly. We dodged a few bullets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back