Tears Gator Tears

Interesting insight into why the massive staff and a preview on some of their players/positions as this poster talked to the new gator play by play guy who has been at practices. Pearsall is a blow the top off the defense WR???? I thought he was a possession/slot type???

Advertisement
No. I like you. Lol you only have occasional outbursts and then you're normal for a month or so.

I do need a better picture of the person in your avatar as you have reached gif status.

Edit: you have warnings. Lol
Sometimes I’m just on one and like to push the envelope. Me getting banned the day before signing day last year showed me a new light. It was brutal. I had to go to the wez for my news and that place is StormFront Jr nowadays

Sometimes I’m just on one and like to push the envelope. Me getting banned the day before signing day last year showed me a new light. It was brutal. I had to go to the wez for my news and that place is StormFront Jr nowadays
Yeah, I didn’t give that last infraction and it didn’t occur to me at the time but I probably would have deleted a previous one to get you back on. I think I said something to you about that as well. That’s too harsh.

51e5da05b724d09eddc15ff9308fc7fe.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 11.59.03 AM.png
FX2nhAJX0AENWLO.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m controversial lol. Tbh I didn’t expect that many but that tells me I’m doing something right.
3 out of the 10 ignoring you are permabanned. The remaining 7 are people you never heard of, half of whom literally have 100’s of posters on ignore.

Advertisement
@RVACane you thread banned me for using the word “ political “ in a post, I’ve never forgotten.

way to ruin my buzz
I had to be even with all and we were in an election emergency here. I literally didn’t think I would survive those months.

4 people have me blocked and it’s bothering me.
Groz, of the 4 people who have you on ignore, 3 of them have a total of 4 posts between them. The 4th has less than 3,000 posts but puts numerous people on ignore.

Advertisement
Back