Tears Gator Tears

I had to be even with all and we were in an election emergency here. I literally didn’t think I would survive those months.
I remember it was strictly over using the word political and the post wasn’t even political lol. I’m pm’d you ” wtf” is going on”? I was legit confused, you said”
you used “. political “ . We literally couldn’t use p word. I had no clue that was even a thing lol.

Advertisement
I remember it was strictly over using the word political and the post wasn’t even political lol. I’m pm’d you ” wtf” is going on”? I was legit confused, you said”
you used “. political “ . We literally couldn’t use p word. I had no clue that was even a thing lol.
No one was helping me at the time on the political stuff and the place was going to **** on the main boards during an election. I had to use Draconian measures to try to get it under control and just survive. Thank God that’s in the rear view.

Advertisement
I’m controversial lol. Tbh I didn’t expect that many but that tells me I’m doing something right.

Being as that I am the number one most reproted porster on the site, I’ve got a feeling I’ve got more than a few people ignoring me as well. Which I can understand, I might block me too. What I don’t get is people ignoring you. Why deprive yourself of information. Some people must really be super sensitive about something.

Last edited:
Being as that I am the number one most reproted porster on the site, I’ve got a feeling I’ve got more than a few people ignoring me as well. Which I can understand, I might block me too. What I don’t get is people ignoring you. Why deprive yourself of information. Some people must really be super sensitive about something.
I never understood it. There are some people who have LCE on ignore as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you have 10 then im curious to see which poster has the most on ignore and what’s that number.
We can see who the most ignored posters are but It doesn’t give us the reverse thoug I know the names of a few that I see literally ignoring everyone. You don’t know who they are as I wouldn’t either were I not on the mod panel. Im pretty certain who number 1 is.

Advertisement
76F74326-B436-4DC7-B2D2-09049C4D7C9E.jpeg

528EEBC8-1CEB-4CA4-B881-AE9F60C4EDCF.jpeg
C6A51BEB-54DE-4B35-B561-C40A5495B762.jpeg

Advertisement
Back