Tears Gator Tears

I’m hoping the Utes drop my age today…70…on those fools…...never thought I’d make it here with what I did growing up but I’m still here thanks to the man above and still hating the turds thanks to a great wife that talked sense in to me and got me to stop all those things I was doing…😂

I’ve heard that 70 is the new 50.

Happy birthday, and I wish you the following gift: a blowout of the turds by Utah in the opening game.

Advertisement
Multiple recruits have stated that Billy Bob and the gayta coaching staff negative recruits and begs players to commit.

Multiple recruits have all said that Mario and staff do not negative recruit, and that Mario encourages recruits that are on the fence to not commit unless certain, and to take their visits to make sure that once they commit they are solid.

But @flagator86 says that all staffs negative recruit. Even though the evidence is there for all to see.
The FSU OL commit said they were negative recruiting against fsu to him. This angle not just coming from a Miami perspective

Man, those Turds went 6 and 7 last year. They have no reason to be that ****y against such a quality and experienced team regardless of being a home game. I’ve never been to that stadium and have zero plans to ever go. It looks like a stinky sweat pit from my couch.

I've been there, not for a game but just being in the area and went for a jog.. doors were unlocked..

It's a garbage dump, place is old rustic and ugly.. not as ugly as the girls tho

I’m hoping the Utes drop my age today…70…on those fools…...never thought I’d make it here with what I did growing up but I’m still here thanks to the man above and still hating the turds thanks to a great wife that talked sense in to me and got me to stop all those things I was doing…😂
Congratulations on your birthday my friend. Happy 70th!

Advertisement

Thanks! Holy shlt!! That pass is an interception against an average high school JV team. They tried to special effect the poor throw - it was such a crap underthrow that I actually laughed.

Keep in mind, that was a highlight the official **** football Twitter account chose to tweet. That means Richardson didn’t throw any better passes than that. They don’t have a 20 yard out? Or an intermediate throw down the sideline? Obviously they don’t.

Yeah, looks like a sure Heisman winner to me me you delusional turds.

Last edited:
Thanks! Holy shlt!! That pass is an interception against an average high school JV team. They tried to special effect the poor throw - it was such a crap underthrow that I actually laughed.

Keep in mind, that was a highlight the official **** fpotbelly all Twitter account chose to tweet. That means Richardson didn’t throw any better passes than that. They don’t have a 20 yard out? Or an intermediate throw down the sideline? Obviously they don’t.

And this is the QB Jean has chosen to catch passes from instead of TVD, Garcia or Rashada?! Smdh!!!

Advertisement
And this is the QB Jean has chosen to catch passes from instead of TVD, Garcia or Rashada?! Smdh!!!
No chance. Richardson is going Top 5 in next years draft and may actually win the Heisman. It will have to be Kitna or one of the other studs there now.
Writing that was tough without laughing!!!

Keep in mind, that was a highlight the official **** football Twitter account chose to tweet. That means Richardson didn’t throw any better passes than that. They don’t have a 20 yard out? Or an intermediate throw down the sideline? Obviously they don’t.

This is the back page of a Fantasy Football magazine I picked up today where they snapshot potential 2023 rookies for fantasy purposes. WTF. It’s not just UF homers pumping this dude up. There is a difference between hope and hype. This guy has not earned the hype. Notice anyone missing?

1DD15A1D-DC71-46BD-A8C2-BA092A9F8303.jpeg

That’s messed up. We all have parts of our job we don’t like. Recruiting is a huge part of running a cfb program. You are literally undermining yourself by not going all out. All he did was keep the pitchforks in the barn among your fanbase temporarily.

****ed us off because fans, rational ones, saw through it. Last staff basically ignored central and north Florida recruiting wise and a few recruits, who spoke anonymously, stated that Mullen would basically tell them “you should WANT to come to UF” as his recruiting pitch.

Remember how disrespectful they were to Matt Corral? When he was hired, it took them forever and a day to contact him and when they did visit him, I believe it was our darn WR coach. He decommitted soon after we left his house.

Aiden Mizell, our commit at WR, said the last staff **** near ignored him

Last edited:
This is the back page of a Fantasy Football magazine I picked up today where they snapshot potential 2023 rookies for fantasy purposes. WTF. It’s not just UF homers pumping this dude up. There is a difference between hope and hype. This guy has not earned the hype. Notice anyone missing?

View attachment 204941

Tbh, AR has the goods, anyone who’s watched him can see that. We talked about him last week on Swamp Gas and I told em, how I see it, I write off last year for him the good and the bad. The staff was so **** toxic as the season went on (they basically stopped recruiting after the UGA game)

Mullen never embraced AR like that and fell back into him. Remember how he basically pushed him out because he (along with me and other Gator fans as well) thought he was going to get Carson Beck instead and when Beck swerved him, the staff came crawling back to AR. Even last season, he never fully committed to AR.

Advertisement
Tbh, AR has the goods, anyone who’s watched him can see that. We talked about him last week on Swamp Gas and I told em, how I see it, I write off last year for him the good and the bad. The staff was so **** toxic as the season went on (they basically stopped recruiting after the UGA game)

Mullen never embraced AR like that and fell back into him. Remember how he basically pushed him out because he (along with me and other Gator fans as well) thought he was going to get Carson Beck instead and when Beck swerved him, the staff came crawling back to AR. Even last season, he never fully committed to AR.
The goods lol. Threw like 29 passes. The goods

View attachment 204941

Games will be played soon enough. Just make sure you have the receipts saved.

Advertisement
You and i have a difference of opinion and that’s ok. It’ll be known this time next month one way or another
So many kids can make every throw in the book at sometimes. I feel like that’s what your saying about AR, that isn’t the goods that’s the basics. The goods is doing it often under pressure and when you shouldn’t be able to. He make have the ability to do all the things but he doesn’t seem to have an elite QB mind from the little we’ve seen of him.

And yes I hate the gator with evrything in me so take that for what it’s worth.

****ed us off because fans, rational ones, saw through it. Last staff basically ignored central and north Florida recruiting wise and a few recruits, who spoke anonymously, stated that Mullen would basically tell them “you should WANT to come to UF” as his recruiting pitch.

Remember how disrespectful they were to Matt Corral? When he was hired, it took them forever and a day to contact him and when they did visit him, I believe it was our darn WR coach. He decommitted soon after we left his house.

Aiden Mizell, our commit at WR, said the last staff **** near ignored him
He should go be a QB coach or OC in the NFL then.

Advertisement
Back