Tears Gator Tears

As I’ve said Mario and this staff doesn’t get down like that. Mario sells his program, culture , brotherhood and his vision of Miami. Negative recruiting tells me you have nothing to sell a kid on , so you gotta tear other programs down to build yourself up. If a coach is worth his salt he shouldn’t even acknowledge another program.
I agree with you 100% and it’s strange cause I know Kirby and Saban both negative recruit each other. I always thought that was interesting considering how much they thought of each other

Advertisement
@UnitedCanedom according to the gator, you are using old screenshots on that other board you post on.

17C1795D-95E8-4B20-AD72-AC99DBE2CE28.jpeg

Multiple recruits have stated that Billy Bob and the gayta coaching staff negative recruits and begs players to commit.

Multiple recruits have all said that Mario and staff do not negative recruit, and that Mario encourages recruits that are on the fence to not commit unless certain, and to take their visits to make sure that once they commit they are solid.

But @flagator86 says that all staffs negative recruit. Even though the evidence is there for all to see.

Advertisement
Multiple recruits have stated that Billy Bob and the gayta coaching staff negative recruits and begs players to commit.

Multiple recruits have all said that Mario and staff do not negative recruit, and that Mario encourages recruits that are on the fence to not commit unless certain, and to take their visits to make sure that once they commit they are solid.

But @flagator86 says that all staffs negative recruit. Even though the evidence is there for all to see.
I don’t disagree with you but that being said, by calling him out by name, you’re inviting him to respond directly to what you know he sees differently. Just know that there won’t be any action against him or protections for others this time for his opinions in here on a direct call out, whether people like it or not.

Utes going to beat the breaks off the Gayturds. Kyle Wittingham not gone call the dogs off either. Going to be glorious watching them gayturds loaf around pouting down by 21+

I might drop a grand or two on the Utes…if Utah can score once they’ll cover cause I’m not sure the turds will score on them.They’ll definitely cover if they score twice ..

Advertisement
I’m hoping the Utes drop my age today…70…on those fools…...never thought I’d make it here with what I did growing up but I’m still here thanks to the man above and still hating the turds thanks to a great wife that talked sense in to me and got me to stop all those things I was doing…😂

I don’t disagree with you but that being said, by calling him out by name, you’re inviting him to respond directly to what you know he sees differently. Just know that there won’t be any action against him or protections for others this time for his opinions in here on a direct call out, whether people like it or not.
I’m not expecting any actions taken against him. Just calling out his refusal to see that Mario doesn’t run his operation like the amateur in Gaytorville.

I’m hoping the Utes drop my age today…70…on those fools…...never thought I’d make it here with what I did growing up but I’m still here thanks to the man above and still hating the turds thanks to a great wife that talked sense in to me and got me to stop all those things I was doing…😂
Happy birthday!

I might drop a grand or two on the Utes…if Utah can score once they’ll cover cause I’m not sure the turds will score on them.They’ll definitely cover if they score twice ..
Week 1 is always tough to forecast. Utes have the advantage. They have a lot of players coming back, same system, etc. Gators won’t come out like a well oiled machine. They will have some timing issues, potential missed assignments, wrong routes being run etc.

Advertisement
Week 1 is always tough to forecast. Utes have the advantage. They have a lot of players coming back, same system, etc. Gators won’t come out like a well oiled machine. They will have some timing issues, potential missed assignments, wrong routes being run etc.
But, but, but… Utah has never played in a place that’s as intimidating as the swamp. Or something like that

But, but, but… Utah has never played in a place that’s as intimidating as the swamp. Or something like that
Lmfao some gator phaggotry page popped up on my Facebook and I started reading comments. Utah just isn’t ready for the swamp and SEC football. They can go to the end with Ohio st but the swamp and SEC football(whatever that means you don’t have bama or UGAs roster) is just too good

Happy Birthday my friend!!!

1661103567622.jpeg

1661103593995.jpeg

1661103706809.jpeg

Advertisement
Hating the turds gives all Miami fans strength. Happy birthday!

Man, those Turds went 6 and 7 last year. They have no reason to be that ****y against such a quality and experienced team regardless of being a home game. I’ve never been to that stadium and have zero plans to ever go. It looks like a stinky sweat pit from my couch.

Anyone see the clip the gators posted of AR from the scrimmage, awful mechicanics and the ball is behind the wideout and that’s what they CHOSE TO POST as a highlight lol kids are so toast with that “first round QB” 😂

Would love to see someone post a link to that clip here

Nt8Q1I8rlfzZS.gif

70!? Sheesh. Congrats. Hope for another strong 30.

Advertisement
Back