Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look at this deal I guess scared money don't make money huh gaturds
FajNMUqWIAI80rJ.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I guess Will Norman, one of their DL commits, just announced today that he’s transferring out of IMG to St Francis Academy in Baltimore so I guess that’s a guy they think may not stick. Isn’t it kind of late to transfer?

So I guess Will Norman, one of their DL commits, just announced today that he’s transferring out of IMG to St Francis Academy in Baltimore so I guess that’s a guy they think may not stick. Isn’t it kind of late to transfer?
Wasn’t the word on Norman that he was talented but a headcase and why many schools backed off? That’s the type of recruit we would have gotten the past 15 years beat our chest over him only for them not to amount to anything. Nice to no longer be doing that…

Wasn’t the word on Norman that he was talented but a headcase and why many schools backed off? That’s the type of recruit we would have gotten the past 15 years beat our chest over him only for them not to amount to anything. Nice to no longer be doing that…
He’s transferred like 3 or 4 times now

Advertisement
Advertisement

Holy sheeeit, St. Francis Academy is that school that was featured in the HBO documentary. The head coach is a Michigan alum and feeds a lot of the kids to Michigan.

Advertisement
Back