Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yeah, I like it when gator fans post around here.

s-l1600-3836408335.jpg

Can't wait till dem CANES beat the **** out of you turdz!

Advertisement
He’ll be back. He’ll be better able to participate in here again with the proper mindset when some things go south. Now @Bicho, on the other hand, already lost his appeal to Inday so…

View attachment 204140

💁🏻‍♂️
This dude spent 11 years on this board… sporadically posting, biding his time, waiting patiently for the perfect moment to unleash a barrage of sharp witted trolls aimed directly at our hearts…. And came up with “recruiting been quiet for a week”?

Yea actually that does seem about right for someone wearing jorts.

Advertisement
So basically G5 Billy is winning the offseason recruiting wars according to the gator? Yeah, we never saw that when Manny was the HC for us. Let's see how many actually make it to signing the NLOI and don't decommit/get flipped by (insert name).

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a gators tears thread so we should leave it at that, but I will say UF has recruiting momentum in the public eye; despite all that talk about their scummy tactics, they’re landing kids. Ours has faded, and I presume we’re either working in silence or more focused on having an impactful season.

Good thing the slate starts in three weeks where their class (which is still worse than ours despite having more commits) can crumble and ours is expected to surge, contingent on a respectable 9-3 or better record.

Advertisement
I've never seen the concept of "superior mediocrity" in action, but there it is.

I hope this continues for YEARS to come. They can keep their "blue chip" recruits, and we'll take the kids we've been taking.
The issue is that he’s being completely hypocritical. In December it was “don’t get consumed with the stars”. Now…it’s all he cares about because the backlash was so feverish and abundant, that it brought embarrassment to the program.

They’re not even doing proper evaluations, half of those guys look sloppy or just plain average. Some of the guys are good, sure…but it really sounds like the makings of a Manny or Richt class; just no depth whatsoever.

Like I said in my previous post…I’ll give them credit for landing guys; they’ve landed more than we have in the L2 weeks. But how good are some of those guys? Will they stick after a 7-5/6-6 season?

At least we’re supposedly in it for some absolute ballers…I don’t see anyone else worth of substance they can land.

All the national recruiting reporters are going crazy over what UF is doing. UM has lost like 5 straight battles and there are zero commits scheduled to announce. Mario been eerily passive on the trail lately.
Confused Nolan North GIF by RETRO REPLAY

The issue is that he’s being completely hypocritical. In December it was “don’t get consumed with the stars”. Now…it’s all he cares about because the backlash was so feverish and abundant, that it brought embarrassment to the program.

They’re not even doing proper evaluations, half of those guys look sloppy or just plain average. Some of the guys are good, sure…but it really sounds like the makings of a Manny or Richt class; just no depth whatsoever.

Like I said in my previous post…I’ll give them credit for landing guys; they’ve landed more than we have in the L2 weeks. But how good are some of those guys? Will they stick after a 7-5/6-6 season?

At least we’re supposedly in it for some absolute ballers…I don’t see anyone else worth of substance they can land.
You sound mad? I can't tell. Let them wallow in their hypocrisy.

I'm applauding their spin. I hope they keep it up. Let them waste scholarships on kids that don't belong or won't be there long. Let them take forced commitments from kids that will spurn them when signing time come. Let their fans guzzle this **** up.

I'm loving all of it. I'm hoping they keep believing in it. Comparing this dude to Meyer before Year 1. I love it. We've done it for years and through many coaches. It's their turn now. Let them suffer.

Advertisement
Back