Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Oh oh Northern with a reality check they are not going to appreciate
They’ll be insufferable again…

1B0EF210-B488-4411-97CC-C2DDA2969C29.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators will be right behind us once they get another DL commit tomorrow, Kamran James. I hate them but I give credit where it’s due, they are landing some monsters on the DL, specifically the interior.

The Bama kid that they got today though will be a battle to sign, he still plans on OV’ing to Bama in the fall.

Gators will be right behind us once they get another DL commit tomorrow, Kamran James. I hate them but I give credit where it’s due, they are landing some monsters on the DL, specifically the interior.

The Bama kid that they got today though will be a battle to sign, he still plans on OV’ing to Bama in the fall.
I think Bama flips him if they want him and I think it’s the same for us with Andy Jean. They’re recruiting that interior DL spot well.

Spencer (DL), Raymond (CB) and Colbert (WR) are the better recruiters on their staph from what I’m seeing.

Advertisement
And this has been updated.

View attachment 204097

And look at Bama. Same number of commits (actually Bama has a no star kicker not shown under the star breakdown) Bama has more lower ranked players than the gator but look at the difference.

View attachment 204098
Probably pass us with Kamran James tomorrow, but not worried about it 1 iota

Edit: NVM, they'll be at 261 with 20 commits and we will be at 264.5 with 17 commits

Probably pass us with Kamran James tomorrow, but not worried about it 1 iota
Yeah, he’s been a lock it seems. With James tomorrow, they’ll have three more recruits than us. Critical this year is that teams aren’t limited in scholarships so they can sign 30 something kids and have a very high total score.

Advertisement
Their DL recruiting is pretty good - especially on the inside. Positions I see that they are not doing so well recruiting are TE, LB, OL…. Not sure about Stokes at QB.

DB and WR recruiting have been good.

Yea not bad lot of fringe 4 stars but not bad…

However, they’re so far behind the Bamas and Georgias of the conference. Even behind A&M as well I’d say.

Advertisement
Back