Tears Gator Tears

Even better is the logic that says SEC the best because of Bama and Mario sucks but as soon as Satan retires they will immediately go after sucky Mario

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Advertisement
Mario and Kirby are at their dream jobs. As long as all things are equal with providing them the support and resources to be successful, neither one is leaving.

LOL at Bama ever going after LDB, but even funnier than that is that he wouldn’t leave the Turds because he’s “at his dream job”. Dude was born in TN, grew up in GA and played college in SC. He has no deep affiliation to any power 5 job.
There was another quote not screenshot because it was a long boring quoute except the gator referred to the jobs billy turned down like Auburn, SC and Vandy “but when the UF job came along, which is elite, Billy jumped on it.”

There was another quote not screenshot because it was a long boring quoute except the gator referred to the jobs billy turned down like Auburn, SC and Vandy “but when the UF job came along, which is elite, Billy jumped on it.”
I saw that one 😂! LDB turned down Auburn when they were in disarray due to some rogue BOT trying to stage a coup. It was well known that was a toxic job. LOL at turning down Vanderbilt, guess since they are SEC it’s a coveted P5 job.

Advertisement
Que watches more commitment videos than any person in the history of CFB. He claims to have watched Harris, Rashada and now Dijon.

And the hillbillies on there still grovel over his fake insiders information.
Its almost as if a schools media department films a commitment video for the high level recruits that he can then post to social media IF he commits. But our good friend que seems to think that a commit is only able to film one video

Advertisement
Advertisement
People who brag about how they beat up someone is literally the dumbest thing.

1. Beating up someone in public is stupid.
2. Attacking someone in public is stupid.
3. Talking about it is stupid.
4. Bragging about it is ******* insanely stupid.

What is this supposed to achieve? No one knows who you are, no one knows what you look like, you just wrote a hardly believeable story on the internet and the best part is, if it happened, the chances of your *** going to jail are not that low. Congrats, you played yourself.
Preach

It's like a family member of mine told me she wants her daughter to know the streets the hood. I'm like no one cares about your hood or swag when u go somewhere else. What do u have to prove? I made her change her whole mind about it she was like your right lol. Wanting to grow up in the set flagging it all red.....I said I see u with that **** I'm ripping it off.

Last edited:
I have it on concrete authority that Que is none other than skibbyskibby who used to post on Cokesnort and on here. That dude had everybody convinced that he had video of sharkf*cker's staff paying recruits at Homestead, and now he's taken his talents to an inside job. Props to that fool.

Advertisement
What happened, something is photoshopped?
There’s two guys in the pic, but only one shadow. Unless the other dude is a vampire, then it’s definitely photoshopped.

Also, the receiver is looking left while catching the ball, while the defender is waiting for the ball to come to him from the right side of the field.

Whoever photoshopped this might be the stupidest gayta fan yet, and that’s saying a lot. Message Board Geniuses should post this one, or @TrumpyCane should.

There’s two guys in the pic, but only one shadow. Unless the other dude is a vampire, then it’s definitely photoshopped.

Also, the receiver is looking left while catching the ball, while the defender is waiting for the ball to come to him from the right side of the field.

Whoever photoshopped this might be the stupidest gayta fan yet, and that’s saying a lot. Message Board Geniuses should post this one, or @TrumpyCane should.
You know its bad when you have to lie to your own people to make yourself and them feel good about the state of the program.

Advertisement
Back