Tears Gator Tears

He’s been committed here and left once b max did. He then committed to a rival school where that coach doesn’t even work. It’s obvious at this point. Don’t waste time on a kid who doesn’t want to be here. Better players still open.
I can’t argue with that logic but some recruiters never give up and it’s one of the reasonsthey are elite.

Advertisement
I can’t argue with that logic but some recruiters never give up and it’s one of the reasonsthey are elite.
I don’t think Mario will give up or gave up. It’s obvious they tried to prevent him from committing. Jean isn’t some game changing miss. He’s not on that level. Focus on the kids who are interested cough cough ****ey

O
He’s been committed here and left once b max did. He then committed to a rival school where that coach doesn’t even work. It’s obvious at this point. Don’t waste time on a kid who doesn’t want to be here. Better players still open.
n top of that, he committed to Diaz, not cristobal. The kid clearly makes bad decisions

17DBF6A1-7E37-427D-8967-618E4070A449.jpeg

O

n top of that, he committed to Diaz, not cristobal. The kid clearly makes bad decisions
If he wants to leave he should. I just don’t buy the excuses that we have to prove it while no one else has to that a particular poster pushes. We’ve been used by these kids regardless of coach. At least Mario won’t let that happen to him. He’ll replace that kid w a better kid in a heart beat and tell them to enjoy the portal

Advertisement
He’s not soft because he’s offended by some cracker’s racism. He’s ready to fight those hillbillies.
It’s the inference that matters. They **** sure aren’t being complimentary. Their HC goes by Billy. We could make all kinds of derogatory remarks about that in and of itself. We’ve actually been somewhat complimentary by calling him Big **** Billy.

UF is still behind Miami in the rankings by 20+ points, with no real blue chippers in sight. Same number of commits, except we have a legit chance at a plethora of elite 5 star/high 4 star guys. They blew their load this weekend.

Winning a battle against us for a mid 4 star isn’t going go change the last 3 months, that’s called recently bias.

They still suck snd will lose to Utah by 7+ in the opener. Then the crumbling begins.

Advertisement
I hate to say this because I don’t mean to trash any young football players, and that’s not my intent, but good wide receivers are dime a dozen.

Which of the current wide receivers currently being recruited, or committed, are going to be game changers? There are no guarantees. A lot of WR’s are pieces that can be replaced easily. There’s not many of exceptional variety.

We just need to keep recruiting the top receivers wherever they’re from. There’s plenty of them. If this guy wants to get out of town, then so be it, you’ll notice I haven’t trashed him.

Experience has taught me not to get super excited about highly rated receivers coming out of high school, our recent history is a good example of why that’s a good way to approach wide receiver recruiting.

That’s my opinion. Mario won’t ever give up. He’s proven that but to me actions speak Louder. He committed here bounced and had a chance again and still chose a worse staff and program
His decision is really, really strange to me if this is truly it.

But if Hykeem Williams goes to FSU that would truly take the prize for nonsense.

UF is still behind Miami in the rankings by 20+ points, with no real blue chippers in sight. Same number of commits, except we have a legit chance at a plethora of elite 5 star/high 4 star guys. They blew their load this weekend.

Winning a battle against us for a mid 4 star isn’t going go change the last 3 months, that’s called recently bias.

They still suck snd will lose to Utah by 7+ in the opener. Then the crumbling begins.

Exactly they’ve lost many targets and are falling behind not just us but there own conference rivals

Their class is nice but I don’t see any game changers in it

No one in the trenches… which they desperately need.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate to say this because I don’t mean to trash any young football players, and that’s not my intent, but good wide receivers are dime a dozen.

Which of the current wide receivers currently being recruited, or committed, are going to be game changers? There are no guarantees. A lot of WR’s are pieces that can be replaced easily. There’s not many of exceptional variety.

We just need to keep recruiting the top receivers wherever they’re from. There’s plenty of them. If this guy wants to get out of town, then so be it, you’ll notice I haven’t trashed him.

Experience has taught me not to get super excited about highly rated receivers coming out of high school, our recent history is a good example of why that’s a good way to approach wide receiver recruiting.
Elite qbs mean more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back