Tears Gator Tears

So I realize that a lot can happen in 3 weeks, but this is the current list of attendees for the Gaytors' Friday Night Lights/Saturday Cookout (featuring Sonny's Real Pit BBQ Mac and Cheese!) event...

Florida will have FNL this year on the 29th and their cookout the next day on the 30th. I expect more names to pop up on this list as it gets closer but I've had enough people ask for a list so I made a few calls today to get some names to start it out.

Targets:
5-star DL James Smith
5-star edge Jaquavious Russaw
4-star DL Kelby Collins (both 29th and 30th)
4-star DL Kamran James (likely both 29th and 30th)
4-star S Jordan Castell (maybe the 29th for sure the 30th)
4-star LB Kaveion Keys - Maybe still. Would be an OV likely if he does visit
4-star LB Lewis Carter (July 30th)
2024 4-star LB Myles Graham - maybe (July 30th)
3-star OT Caden Jones (28th and 29th)

Current Commits:
4-star Gaytors commit TJ Searcy (July 30th)
4-star Gaytors commit Shariff Denson (29th and 30th) - likely wil be up staying with Tre'Vez Johnson a few days before the 29th
4-star Gaytors commit Gavin Hill
4-star Gaytors commit Creed Whittemore (July 30th)
4-star Gaytors commit Knijeah Harris
3-star Gaytors commit Bryce Lovett

IM-pressssive...

Advertisement
Crypt with the scoop of all scoops

C9E86027-67AC-4BBB-998B-945C4ED4F848.jpeg

It's even worse, I saw a posting on the Gaytor site that said Gaypier had past history with Peagler as well, their TE coach who is not helping with recruiting AT ALL and has only been an on-field coach for TWO YEARS.

Apparently, Peagler was a STUDENT ASSISTANT at Clemson back when Billy got fired there, plus he spent one whole year as an analyst at Louisiana when Billy was there. So what was originally a "Peagler is a rising star, he was great at Michigan State" storyline is now turning out to be yet another case of Billy hiring an old friend from Louisiana.

Everyone deserves a Jonathan Patke on their corching staph.

Advertisement
@SouthParkCane congratulations. I’m on my 2nd. Hopefully you get it right the 1st time. And I’d like to go back to my college days, and dedicate this one to you and the future Mrs. SouthParkCane, which I now horrifyingly realize was probably written before you were born…

Thank you brother! I’m hoping it works out for the best lol. But yes, indeed make it last forever came out before even my oldest sibling was born. However I'm black as **** with like 6 black aunts I know keith sweat like the back of my hand

Holy crap. That poor guy who had the balls to say what they were all thinking got burned at the stake. The best part is, he was right.

Billy is too loyal to his staff✅

Billy is too loyal to his players (he brought a bunch of transfers from ULL to UF) ✅

Billy and the G5 guys aren’t used to recruiting against the elite coaches✅

A lot of the dudes roasting him are the same people who want Billy fired 8 months later without him even coaching a game.
This sounds like golden and Diaz

Advertisement
So I realize that a lot can happen in 3 weeks, but this is the current list of attendees for the Gaytors' Friday Night Lights/Saturday Cookout (featuring Sonny's Real Pit BBQ Mac and Cheese!) event...

Florida will have FNL this year on the 29th and their cookout the next day on the 30th. I expect more names to pop up on this list as it gets closer but I've had enough people ask for a list so I made a few calls today to get some names to start it out.

Targets:
5-star DL James Smith
5-star edge Jaquavious Russaw
4-star DL Kelby Collins (both 29th and 30th)
4-star DL Kamran James (likely both 29th and 30th)
4-star S Jordan Castell (maybe the 29th for sure the 30th)
4-star LB Kaveion Keys - Maybe still. Would be an OV likely if he does visit
4-star LB Lewis Carter (July 30th)
2024 4-star LB Myles Graham - maybe (July 30th)
3-star OT Caden Jones (28th and 29th)

Current Commits:
4-star Gaytors commit TJ Searcy (July 30th)
4-star Gaytors commit Shariff Denson (29th and 30th) - likely wil be up staying with Tre'Vez Johnson a few days before the 29th
4-star Gaytors commit Gavin Hill
4-star Gaytors commit Creed Whittemore (July 30th)
4-star Gaytors commit Knijeah Harris
3-star Gaytors commit Bryce Lovett

IM-pressssive...

I’d have to say our event list is probably going to destroy theirs

So after getting roasted for the picture of what they served Kirkland they are going to double down. Sounds like a bold strategy.

Snell: "I promise, Billy, I PROMISE I'll make the mac and cheese thicker this time...I just got a bad batch of runny Velveeta last time, but I promise you I'm going to mix in some Cheese Wiz to thicken it up..."

Advertisement
Advertisement
if/when Mario turns Miami around ON the field, i dont want NOT NAAA ONE of yall to EVER say I didnt speak on him years ago as one (along with Napier) that I’d want to replace Mullen.

Check the date (and it’s not an edited post too):

Advertisement
Back