Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
2C6D8F73-16CA-4203-9B16-4AD2C272D38B.jpeg
E92626D6-9DF0-4BD8-BDEA-22291984DE73.jpeg
12C2E842-BC15-4E09-AF97-C8BB1DE8C4AD.jpeg
64BC5F61-7E23-4B00-BA4B-AD3C521089AF.jpeg
03DC6502-FBFC-449A-A387-371665581651.jpeg

Advertisement
Always the murder talk with these inbreds. In the meantime it was Hernandez that actually murdered people. The self awareness of these retards…
Thank you, ijs, between us and the turds, they were the ones with the homicidal Boricua on the roster. I definitely love the irony of them portraying my city & region as a bunch of murderers of Hispanic descent when THEY enabled Aaron Hernandez...

Holy sheeeit, I was not expecting a confirmation, but kudos to you for stepping up.

Please set your friend straight. Mario is the recruiter. Without Mario, we wouldn't even be in a position for John Ruiz to get in a room with these recruits.

And several of our recruits have NOT taken the highest NIL offer.

And absolutely none of them have chosen UM solely for the LifeWallet NIL offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you, ijs, between us and the turds, they were the ones with the homicidal Boricua on the roster. I definitely love the irony of them portraying my city & region as a bunch of murderers of Hispanic descent when THEY enabled Aaron Hernandez...
Who was the OL that shot up the apartment with his AR-15 in that ****hole.

Advertisement
Holy sheeeit, I was not expecting a confirmation, but kudos to you for stepping up.

Please set your friend straight. Mario is the recruiter. Without Mario, we wouldn't even be in a position for John Ruiz to get in a room with these recruits.

And several of our recruits have NOT taken the highest NIL offer.

And absolutely none of them have chosen UM solely for the LifeWallet NIL offer.
Hahaha all good bro, He’s a logical dude, very smart. I’m sure it’s hard to accept what UM is becoming again. I’ve been trying to tell him.

Advertisement
Back