Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I know it’s early…but when your options are dwindling, and there’s a stench pushing kids away, especially the kind of kids that raise your ranking, where do you go from here??

4F2D7AD3-2C1A-41D8-A5D4-479C4E0B0CAF.png

What does someone making a deal to be a spokesperson for a product have to do with the timing of enrollment at a university???

They can’t wrap their heads around the fact that maybe they hired the wrong coach. Mario coming to Miami is a problem for college football. That man played here, bled here and would die for this program that he loves so much.

When you have that factored in with being a great recruiter, unlimited resources now available to you, a competent AD to back you ohh and one of your former teammates who happened to be an asset GM in the NFL and one of the better NFL scouts sitting right next to you… it’s the perfect storm (no pun)

Mario’s drive and desire to bring his beloved program back from the ashes is what’s driving him. Those fu*king goobers don’t get that… they just yell SEC SEC and we got JUMPMAN as out sponser and kids want to wear that.

They’re lame ducks up there, non personable and Billy’s Army is full of average at best coaches minus Raymond who most definitely is gonna bolt after this season. Better program will be knocking his door down to get him .

To this day I have always said they are the Most Arrogant Fanvase in college football. Fu*k UF I hope Mario makes them eat white dog sh*t

1656772692108.gif

I know it’s early…but when your options are dwindling, and there’s a stench pushing kids away, especially the kind of kids that raise your ranking, where do you go from here??

View attachment 194647
Load up a bunch of NJ specials. U gonna hear how Florida 3 stars are better than players from other states. Its coming, we heard it before. Dogfight with UCF , USF and Bethune Cookman incoming.

Advertisement
This right here sums it up perfectly:

“These morons have actually convinced themselves that their administration is a bunch of do-gooders who are being held back by their own integrity.”
Didn’t their admin get in **** bc they were illegally covering up shut during Covid at the request of desantis? Lol which admin lacks integrity?

Man holy **** Mario is 100 playing chess. I know we say that all the time but Mario is squared up. He knows fsu is down for the count and he's busy knocking the gaytes down to where they can't get up either.

giphy.gif

mikey and billy taking naps on the recruiting trail

Advertisement
I knew uf fans were delusional but until now I didn't realize the severity. They make up a narrative completely untrue and peddle that around as the rationale for x/y/z happening. They then build off that narrative into follow on failures that they have. An argument could be made that the bulk of that fanbase could be diagnosed with a personality disorder for pathologically lying.

Advertisement
Why are they so sure Napier can get better at recruiting? Perception is everything in recruiting, and I don’t see any way he can recover. Seriously, golden never learned to not accept commitments from blue chips when they are sophomores. But then, Napier has to coach a season and actually have a p5 record and he will have absolutely nothing to sell
To top it off he’s put himself at a severe disadvantage for the actual season by making himself OC and QB coach. He’s going to have so much on his plate that it’s all going to crumble on him. If he was smart he would immediately demote the OL coach making $250k and go to admin and ask them for money to hire at the very least a QB coach but ideally a OC/QB coach by the end of the month. If they deny him, he should give up some of his salary to make it work because it’s going to be ugly.

Advertisement
Gotcha. I have an egg but have wanted a traeger as well. I got the smoke and signals system by ThermoWorks, a fan that controls the temperature and it was a game changer. Makes it incredibly easy.

I have the thermometer probes that’s wireless so I can set alerts but I got up a couple times last night to go out to spritz the pork and then wrap it.

I pulled it off at 7-730 let it sit and then pulled it apart. The bone slid straight out and it was perfect

Advertisement
Back