Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don't know how they rate these OL but Kinsler is college size already. Think he moves to guard but he has Tackle length arms and decent feet to even play right Tackle. If Mario and Mirabal want him when you see the other targets that means they see the traits they want. Alot of these big guys its about their work ethic and motor that determines them fullfilling or failing to reach their potential.

Since they were bragging about being ahead of us a few days ago, Somebody needs to show them the board. It's going to be hard now. you gotta scroll for a minute to get to UF. We were 41 and now 14... Keep em coming!
I Mean Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
It’s going to be a really rough environment for Utah, I don’t think they’ll have seen something like what the Swamp will be that night but if Napier strikes out more this summer and he gets beaten game 1 it’s going to be very difficult as I think they have Kentucky right after who has one of the best QBs in the country.

Utah is going to be really good and they return a very good QB. Kid beat Oregon twice, and nearly won the Rose Bowl.

And yes, they play Kentucky the next week in the same game. At home, ESPN 7:00. 0-2 and they have zero chance to win more than 6 games.

Advertisement
What rules?
The NCAA is so behind this and SO corrupt, there are no rules at this point, not even simple guidelines.

At least we are keeping with the spirit of NIL, the SEC doesn’t even pretend to. It’s just pay for play through thier “COLLECTIVES” that provide no service other than to pay players for signing with their school.
I do wish we had one year of Mario pre nil so they could more clearly see that it’s not just nil, it’s that they are getting DP’d

GIF by South Park

I don't know how they rate these OL but Kinsler is college size already. Think he moves to guard but he has Tackle length arms and decent feet to even play right Tackle. If Mario and Mirabal want him when you see the other targets that means they see the traits they want. Alot of these big guys its about their work ethic and motor that determines them fullfilling or failing to reach their potential.
I would say stars really don’t matter w ol recruiting. Sure you got the Evan Neal types who are studs from day 1 ans you see that in hs but by and large itd a crap shoot and just depends Heavily on your decelopmemt

Advertisement
Those Collectives (again, I have to push all 1990s Star Trek memories from my mind when I hear that word) are literally just their boosters collecting money, putting it into a giant proverbial bag, and then telling the recruit that this is yours if you sign.

And the fans of these same schools then complain when someone else follows the NIL guidelines to the letter. Absurd.
“It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to someone who is enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their own ignorance”

These morons have actually convinced themselves that their administration is a bunch of do-gooders who are being held back by their own integrity lol. When in reality they’ve been publicly accused by an NIL lawyer of being dysfunctional and not worth dealing with. In a professional setting, dysfunctional is code for incompetent and dishonest. Yet they’re accusing Ruiz and Miami of disregarding the rules for discussing what are essentially endorsement deals with kids that require actual work and provide actual value.

Two words: Mental Gymnastics

Advertisement
It’s going to be a really rough environment for Utah, I don’t think they’ll have seen something like what the Swamp will be that night but if Napier strikes out more this summer and he gets beaten game 1 it’s going to be very difficult as I think they have Kentucky right after who has one of the best QBs in the country.
I mean, by all reports, autzen stadium is one of the most electric places to play in the country. This myth that they’re gonna have trouble because of the swamp is nothing more than a myth. There are home field advantage stadiums everywhere. The flight is more of an issue, but the coaching and talent of Utah should lift the good guys at the end

I would say stars really don’t matter w ol recruiting. Sure you got the Evan Neal types who are studs from day 1 ans you see that in hs but by and large itd a crap shoot and just depends Heavily on your decelopmemt
It’s so hard to identify talent there. So many kids look great in HS because they are just over powering the comp. OL requires intelligence cause you move like a unit, great feet and a mean streak. Then you get into the more physical stuff.

I mean are they sure the staph was aware?Lol They were not aware Rashada was visiting Miami after he left Gainesville…. They were not aware Kinsler was visiting Miami after they Accepted his commitment two weeks prior.Lol I’ll bet their so called awareness occurred liked most fans thru Bruno’s social media posts which for the past several days was all Miami. Which Crypto was alluding to on several of his posts. So much for G5 Billy’s awareness.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back