Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220702-080259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Yup. All I hear is collectives at these schools paying kids. But for what? You don’t see or hear about them doing anything.

I have SEEN LifeWallet ads with UM players. Ruiz is the only one actually doing it right. Pay for work, based on likeness.

The irony in schools with collectives getting no backlash is actually unreal, they’re literally just money pots for boosters to pay recruits.
Those Collectives (again, I have to push all 1990s Star Trek memories from my mind when I hear that word) are literally just their boosters collecting money, putting it into a giant proverbial bag, and then telling the recruit that this is yours if you sign.

And the fans of these same schools then complain when someone else follows the NIL guidelines to the letter. Absurd.

Advertisement
Lump charcoal with some applewood mixed in.

I put it on at midnight… pulled and wrapped at 3am back on the smoker. I have wireless thermometer probes with the alarm set at 190 internal..

Edit forgot to add I’ll pull it and let it sit while I’ll add a vinegar based sauce to it, rewrap it and put it back on until I get internal temp of 202 and then it’s done
What kind of smoker you use?

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 194615

0-1 at home on national TV would be glorious

It’s going to be a really rough environment for Utah, I don’t think they’ll have seen something like what the Swamp will be that night but if Napier strikes out more this summer and he gets beaten game 1 it’s going to be very difficult as I think they have Kentucky right after who has one of the best QBs in the country.

Advertisement
Back