Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 194537View attachment 194538View attachment 194539View attachment 194540View attachment 194541View attachment 194542
GIF by MOODMAN
This about killed me.

“Dude just decommitted in the middle of
the night”

LMFAF.

Advertisement
Just ask him what a bullet “grazing” your ear sounds like. Rounds make a distinct sound when they are fired at you.
I ain’t never served in the military, but due to the **** I did in my former life, and some dumbass decisions, I’ve had a couple of em whizz by me tho, and I can attest to the above statement. When ny99as spitting dem hot rocks at yo ***, **** is different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Finebaum seem to buy it?
Of course. The while narrative was that UiF fans need to understand that they're doing everything the "right way" and that schools like Miami are playing fast and loose and the NCAA is still powerful enough to f*ck us and any relationship with Ruiz.

I'd say it was truly bizarre because Heitner seemed to defend Ruiz in the past or at least be cordial with him as did Finebawwwlm but it wasn't when you realize who you're dealing with- a Gaturd feeling heat and getting antsy about what's going on at UiF and an SEC propagandist whose puppet master at Alabaga fears our rise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back