Tears Gator Tears

Maybe asking them to send new tape to re-evaluate isn't the best way to hold on to them.

sure-ok.gif

Advertisement
We need a running list for the 1 week avatar bet with @flagator86. I think it’s essentially if the gators finish in the Top 10 on 247 this class that he gets to pick our non-crude avatar for a week and if they finish 11 or higher than we pick his for the week. I’ll leave it to lead bettor @Cryptical Envelopment to be the decider of avatars should we win. So far we have the following on team Cryptical:

@Cryptical Envelopment
@Umbra
@RVACane
@TakeitinDiaz
@George84
I’d take that bet all day. To finish top 10 UF will need to land all their remaining bluechip recruits and probably flip 1 or 2 others. Not happening.

I’d take that bet all day. To finish top 10 UF will need to land all their remaining bluechip recruits and probably flip 1 or 2 others. Not happening.
I just posted in another thread how the top 7 is most likely set and that didn’t include Clemson and Louisville. Also didn’t include Michigan State, Michigan LSU or Oregon. It’s gonna be a tall order for UF to right the ship here.

And just to clarify, this is the 247 composite HS recruiting class (because transfers never seem to end) on the Feb LOI Day. As determined by this link, officially:

Let's say by COB (6pm EST) the Friday Feb. 3 after LOI day in case there is some late paperwork. @flagator86 that all cool?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
easier to get them early and hold on to them, then try and get them to commit or flip later.
Under normal circumstances you’re correct…. But his commitment appeared to be forced and coerced. Meaning he wasn’t quite ready to shut it down. If things go south and other offers appear better he may have some animosity toward the gator staff for pressuring him to commit. I don’t think this one is over imo.

Advertisement
And just to clarify, this is the 247 composite HS recruiting class (because transfers never seem to end) on the Feb LOI Day. As determined by this link, officially:

Let's say by COB (6pm EST) the Friday Feb. 3 after LOI day in case there is some late paperwork. @flagator86 that all cool?
So is it the composite on 247 that’s just 247 or the one that includes 247, on3 and others?

the crazy thing is that i'm sure things aren't as bad as it seems in their recruiting, but perception becomes reality and it spirals downhill ...

You are correct. Currently, Billy and his Gaytor Army are the undisputed KINGS of "best visit ever".

Little known fact, "Best Visit Ever" is currently a category in this year's Dundie Awards.

1656434093664.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back