Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Looks like SR has posted again:

...goes on to say he thinks Ruiz is making some financial promises that probably can't be kept. Rashada asking for some payments before he even plays his senior season so questions arise like, "what if he gets hurt? has a bad season?" etc. He says that instead of paying Rashada 3x the value they thought was reasonable for him, they're going to hold onto it for a portal QB.

SR then goes onto say some "high profile" QB's who will end up in the portal have "contacted us."

Goes on to say they love Rashada but just probably aren't going to pay him more than they're paying AR
What can AR's NIL value possibly be? A 25% off coupon for Chick Fil A?

Did I really read that Napier at Miami would be able to outrecruit mario at UF? Just goes to show that they have no concept of what is actually happening. They can’t fathom that Mario and his A+ staff have a track record, have built a relationship, and he likely feels most comfortable with them for his future. Because of that, we don’t necessarily have to offer the most money. Because Napier is an unproven jackass, they have to overpay because they do not have that track record
Dese muhfuccas have NO fuccin clue wtf they talking about, do they? Mario is freaking relentless on the trail. Always has been… always will be. Regardless of what school is signing his checks. Glad to have him on our side. Glad to have his coaching staff too.

pushed out
You like Shawshank Redemption? I loved the ending.

08D11D7E-080F-4933-BBF0-D0D841E529A0.gif

Advertisement
Clemson won 2 titles from the 3rd best conference apparently. They didn't need SEC or Big or nothing. Fix your own ****, which is what i been saying for year. And we started doing that. Voila, all these ***ing excuse evaporated. Feels good to see absolute chaos in Gainesville with Tallahassee in a latrine somewhere
I believe the SAT once had an answer to a question ,
Tallahassee is to Urinals, as
Gainesville is to Bidets

Advertisement
Well with eyes bleeding I have now caught up to the current situation regarding the turds delusion towards where JR is going and finding out that another of our northern sisters has again joined our little party…..

All I know is no matter what happens with Rashada we already have an Elite 11 QB on board in Emory….as far as the turds? Their backup qb is a ball machine….

I have all the barrels set up,all the pools emptied on the block and deep ditches dug towards the drains to handle the monsoon of tears that will be falling Sunday….now all I need to do is get my hard hat on to handle the shrapnel that will cone raining down when the UiF board explodes after his announcement…..gonna be a glorius Sunday..

Have to agree to disagree. Time will tell, but burrow was the most accurate passer in the league last year and had the best passer rating. All while being sacked and pressured more than anyone in the league. He benefits from having better skill position players, but even without chase he was on pace to be rookie of the year his rookie season before his injury. I’m not knocking Herbert who is excellent, but I also admit I’m biased being a lifelong bengals fan and having season tickets for over thirty years. It’ll be fun to watch in the future, but if we go and redraft that draft there’s no way they don’t take burrow number one still
Time will tell but they are both great, I don’t think the Bengals or Chargers would be ****ed if the draft flipped the picks and I can guarantee we would still be having the same “who’s better” argument lol

the most comical part I’ve been reading is all this talk about NIL money. You know **** well if they were winning this bidding war they would crown NIL. But they all buthurt saying it’s dirty money, telling Ruiz how to spend his money🤣Mario has them on a leash and will choice who he wants when it comes to a recruting battle between The U and Gaytors

Advertisement
Advertisement
The face of regret...

View attachment 191907

KingJoseph Edwards is thinking "hey, is it too late to catch a bus down to Legends Camp?"
Poor kid has the biggest forced smile that I’ve ever seen. He looks like he’s been kidnapped and is trying to use facial language to let others know that he needs help.

That’s the “what in the **** am I doing here” look, wishing that this pic wasn’t being taken for everyone on social media to see,

Advertisement
Back