Tears Gator Tears

Lost in all the hilarity of the Rashada tears is the fact that Billy Bob has taken a blowtorch to the bridge between Lakeland and Gainesville. First the kids he “cut” and now Bowman in the portal again? It would be huge if Mario can plant the “State of Miami” flag right there in Polk County. That’s one of the few place the gator brand still carries weight.

Advertisement
Lmao that is 🐐 screen name

It really is. Once upon a time I was reading the comments section in a Yahoo article (back when they allowed that) and saw someone had the screen name of "***** Latina." I thought that was a first ballot HOF screen name and I was a little angry I didn't think of it first. I don't think this guys screen name beats ***** Latina, but it's pretty **** good.

Looks like SR has posted again:

...goes on to say he thinks Ruiz is making some financial promises that probably can't be kept. Rashada asking for some payments before he even plays his senior season so questions arise like, "what if he gets hurt? has a bad season?" etc. He says that instead of paying Rashada 3x the value they thought was reasonable for him, they're going to hold onto it for a portal QB.

SR then goes onto say some "high profile" QB's who will end up in the portal have "contacted us."

Goes on to say they love Rashada but just probably aren't going to pay him more than they're paying AR

...goes on to say he thinks Ruiz is making some financial promises that probably can't be kept. Rashada asking for some payments before he even plays his senior season so questions arise like, "what if he gets hurt? has a bad season?" etc. He says that instead of paying Rashada 3x the value they thought was reasonable for him, they're going to hold onto it for a portal QB.

SR then goes onto say some "high profile" QB's who will end up in the portal have "contacted us."

Goes on to say they love Rashada but just probably aren't going to pay him more than they're paying AR

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

1656118715513.png

Advertisement

Finally some legit info brought to this dump.

Advertisement
The best part about all this is that the Gator think we paid more than them, and that they're saving their money for someone else...whew buddy are they in for a rough one come the end of July...and that's before they get that a$$ clapped by the Utes to kick off a glorious 2023 season.

I mean they're legit going to whiff on a majority of their top 15-20 targets, and it's beautiful.

I love that they think their qb room is way more open. I mean, of tvd and ar, which one is more likely to leave for the nfl draft this year? Richardson may have potential, but he’s gonna be in napiers 10 tight end run oriented offense. How is he going to shine? I am also partial to their belief in Mario mismanaging Herbert. Yeah, he mismanaged him to be drafted number five in the nfl draft. It’s not Mario’s fault that there was a better, once in a generation qb in that draft in burrow that limited how high Herbert could go. But fine. Mario mismanaged Herbert. So what about has Napier developed?
I agree except the better part, Herbert is better than Burrow and has broken nearly every record in the NFL his first 2 years.. More hyped QB in Burrow I agree with

...goes on to say he thinks Ruiz is making some financial promises that probably can't be kept. [FALSE] Rashada asking for some payments before he even plays his senior season [LEGAL IN CA] so questions arise like, "what if he gets hurt? has a bad season?" etc. He says that instead of paying Rashada 3x the value they thought was reasonable for him, they're going to hold onto it for a portal QB. [GOOD FOR THEM]

SR then goes onto say some "high profile" QB's who will end up in the portal have "contacted us." [ILLEGAL, BUT GAYTORS GONNA GAYTOR]

Goes on to say they love Rashada but just probably aren't going to pay him more than they're paying AR. [TRUE, WHY SHOULD A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR BE PAID MORE THAN A SOON-TO-BE HEISMAN WINNER AND TOP FIVE DRAFT PICK?]

Snope has evaluated this post as "mostly bullsh!te".

Advertisement
The best part about all this is that the Gator think we paid more than them, and that they're saving their money for someone else...whew buddy are they in for a rough one come the end of July...and that's before they get that a$$ clapped by the Utes to kick off a glorious 2023 season.

I mean they're legit going to whiff on a majority of their top 15-20 targets, and it's beautiful.
Reminds me so much of when we believed al golden was going to turn things around and he completely crapped the bed against Randy edsall and Maryland

I agree except the better part, Herbert is better than Burrow and has broken nearly every record in the NFL his first 2 years.. More hyped QB in Burrow I agree with
Have to agree to disagree. Time will tell, but burrow was the most accurate passer in the league last year and had the best passer rating. All while being sacked and pressured more than anyone in the league. He benefits from having better skill position players, but even without chase he was on pace to be rookie of the year his rookie season before his injury. I’m not knocking Herbert who is excellent, but I also admit I’m biased being a lifelong bengals fan and having season tickets for over thirty years. It’ll be fun to watch in the future, but if we go and redraft that draft there’s no way they don’t take burrow number one still

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back